The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Central Wrothgar, Wrothgar|
|Northwest of Orsinium|
Morkul Stronghold is an Orc stronghold located northwest of Orsinium.
Shops and Services
- Axe and Bridle — The stables on the west side of Morkul Stronghold.
- Clan Longhouse — An inn in Morkul Stronghold.
- Fighters Guild — A local branch of the Fighters Guild in Morkul Stronghold.
- Flint Needle Tailors — The clothier on the east side of Morkul Stronghold.
- Guild Traders — A collection of Guild Kiosks on the north side of Morkul Stronghold.
- Mages Guild — A local branch of the Mages Guild in Morkul Stronghold.
- Market Square — A Marketplace in Morkul Stronghold.
- The Morkul Forge — The smithy on the east side of Morkul Stronghold.
- Palm-Blister Carpentry — The carpentry on the east side of Morkul Stronghold.
- Morkul Stronghold Objective: Help a daughter of Morkul return the clan to former glories.
- Atypical Artistry: Help an artist create a masterpiece of native ogre art.
- Breakfast of the Bizarre: Collect strange eggs in Coldperch Cavern for a client.
- Cultural Affections: Help Rigurt obtain the affections of his Wrothgarian counterpart.
- Fire in the Hold: Deal with the bandits in Watcher's Hold.
- Free Spirits: Set free the spirits trapped by the evil sorcerer Gorlar the Dark.
- Getting a Bellyful: Obtain special durzog feed from Nikolvara's Kennel for an interested client.
- In the Name of the King: Obligate the clan chiefs to attend King Kurog's Great Moot.
- Parts of the Whole: Collect data on the constructs of Zthenganaz.
- The Skin Trade: Collect werewolf pelts for a client in Argent Mine.