The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Story Quests
- Sunken Treasure: Join the Cyrodilic Collections' expedition to an ancient xanmeer in Murkmire.
- Missing in Murkmire: Help Famia Mercius find missing expedition members.
- Side Quests
- The Assassin's Arbitration: Assist in investigating a land claims dispute for a retired Shadowscale.
- Death-Hunts: Get started on the challenging Death-Hunts in Murkmire.
- Frog Totem Turnaround: Find the author of a romantic poem.
- The Sounds of Home: Help a local crafter export his musical instruments outside Murkmire.
- Repeatable Quests
- Group Boss Dailies
- Grave Circumstances: Banish a necromancer on behalf of the Naga-Kur.
- Grave Expectations: Purge the corrupted roots of Bok-Xul on behalf of the Naga-Kur.
- Grave Mementos: Banish a necromancer and collect the bones of fallen Naga-Kur warriors.
- Old Baubles: Kill a powerful miregaunt and collect some antiquities.
- Old Enemies: Kill a powerful miregaunt and burn some supply caches.
- Old Growth: Kill a powerful miregaunt and gather some nightbloom vine for the Naga-Kur
- Delve Dailies
- Antique Armor: Please add a description for this quest
- Grave Subject Matter: Collect the remains of sacrifices from an old temple.
- Old Scrolls: Please add a description for this quest
- Sacred Candles: An Imperial patron wishes to carry out a benevolent Argonian rite for long-dead soldiers of the Ninth Legion.
- Tools of Slaughter: Please add a description for this quest
- The Weight of Words: Retrieve the writings of Sithis for further study.
Shops and Services
- Bog Brokers — A marketplace of various craftsmen located in the northern part of Lilmoth.
- Bogside Bags — A pack merchant stall located in Lilmoth, next to the wayshrine.
- Fighters Guild — The local branch of the Fighters Guild in Lilmoth.
- Fillies and Foals — The stable in Lilmoth, located near the town's western gate.
- Guild Traders — A collection of guild kiosks located in the middle of Lilmoth, south of the wayshrine.
- High-End Furnishings — A furnishers in a raised building in Lilmoth connected to Thyme to Dye by a walkway.
- Lilmoth Countinghouse — A Murkmire Argonian styled building in Lilmoth which functions as the bank for Murkmire.
- Lilmoth Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws hideout situated beneath Lilmoth.
- The Lusty Argonian Footman — An inn in Lilmoth just above the town's wayshrine.
- Mages Guild — The local branch of the Mages Guild in Lilmoth.
- Thyme to Dye — An outfit station in a raised building located west of The Lusty Argonian Footman in Lilmoth.
- Marshland Market — A large Murkmire Argonian styled building located on the western side of Lilmoth.
- Transport Services
- Dock: Lara-Deesei (Alliance Territories)
- Inlet Slip: (Vulkhel Guard)
- Marshbound Sloop: (Daggerfall)
- Shallow Skiff: (Davon's Watch)
Lilmoth Wayshrine can be found in the middle of the town.
†Only during the respective quest
±First appears during their respective quest
‡Appears after respective Quest is completed