The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Cyrodilic Collections is an organization dedicated to recovering Argonian relics and artifacts stolen from Black Marsh and returning them to their owners. They have a camp on the outskirts of Stormhold and operate regular expeditions to Murkmire.
- Ruthless Competition: Help a group of treasure hunters find an Argonian relic before their competitor.
- The Cursed Skull: Help Cyrodilic Collections locate the cursed skull of Beela-Kaar.
- Sunken Treasure: Join the Cyrodilic Collections expedition to an ancient xanmeer in Murkmire.
- Missing in Murkmire: Help Famia Mercius find missing expedition members.
- Whispers in the Wood: Work with the local tribes to find out more about a mysterious Argonian relic.
- Death and Dreaming: Join a dream-wallow ritual and learn the truth about the Remnant of Argon.
- The Swamp and the Serpent: Pursue a traitor through Deepmire.
- The Remnant of Argon: Pass through an Ayleid realm of portals to locate the lost Remnant.
- By River and Root: Guide the trapped spirits of the Root-Whisper tribe back to the cycle of rebirth.
- A Taste for Toxins: Capture a poison-eating lizard for Cyrodilic Collections' expeditions to Murkmire.
- Anti-Venom Agitation: Create an anti-venom for Cyrodilic Collections' trips to Murkmire.
- Bug Off!: Collect ingredients to make bug repellent candles for the expedition to Murkmire.
- Reeling in Recruits: Help recruit new adventurers for Cyrodilic Collections' expeditions to Murkmire.
- Salty Meats: Help gather food supplies for Cyrodilic Collections latest Murkmire expedition.
- The Winds of Kyne: Supply accurate weather forecasts for Cyrodilic Collections' Murkmire expeditions.