The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Antique Armor: Please add a description for this quest
- Old Scrolls: Please add a description for this quest
- Sacred Candles: An Imperial patron wishes to carry out a benevolent Argonian rite for long-dead soldiers of the Ninth Legion.
When she is spoken to normally:
- "History. Can we truly discover the truth of the past, or are we forced to view it through the eyes of the victors, the survivors, and the silver-tongued poets ....
Forgive me. My passion for historical knowledge often overwhelms me."
During the quest Sacred Candles she can be asked about her request.
- "The practices of indigenous tribes fascinate me so! Many of them are so primal … so visceral!
- Pardon my musings. Is there something you need?"
- Why do you want me to place sacred Argonian candles in Tsofeer Cavern?
- "One of the local tribes uses the candles to cleanse a place of evil influences, especially where unburied bodies are concerned. If there are any Imperial remains in the cavern, I figured why not use the candles to help settle their restless spirits?"
- Is that how the sacred candles work?
- "Who can say? The Argonians have a different view of the afterlife from the other races. But I'm sure the benevolent rite won't hurt anything. And it might even help.
- Besides, it will make me feel better, and I am paying for the service, after all."