The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Location||Lilmoth Outlaws Refuge|
Her dialogue is randomised:
- "Best to keep an eye on your feet, lest you wind up neck deep in a patch of quick sand.
If you do find yourself treading upon such ground, walk slowly back towards the edge. And do not panic. Thrashing about will only sink you faster."
- "The gas blossom smells just as lovely as it looks. The longer you take in its poisonous scent, the more you are choked by it.
And make no mistake, traveler. Those gasses are more than capable of killing you."
- "Though there are many dangerous plants in Mukmirestatic pitcher. And I mean that literally. Walk too close, and you'll be struck by its electricity." , none are quite so shocking as the
- "In some ways, the lantern mantis is more akin to a beast than a plant. Walk too closely by it, and it will be quick to strike you."
- "The catapault cabbage can knock a full grown Saxhleel right onto their tail. If they cannot be avoided, it's best to move swiftly past them."