The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
She can be heard speaking with her students near the Lilmoth market place:
- Hestra Verrucosus: "Though the Saxhleel generally choose to live in tribes based around a Hist tree, Lilmoth is a merchant town with no true leadership."
- Hestra Verrucosus: "That is why there are so many travelers in this town. Deeper in the swamp, the tribes tend to be more isolated and hostile to outsiders."
- Paulinius Delitian: "Professor, can you tell us what an uxith-beeko is? I've overheard some Argonians referring to it, but I'm not familiar with the term."
- Hestra Verrucosus: "Oh, well. It's a term used for a … ritual partner that performs, ah…."
- Tloxalith: "In the dryskin tongue, you would say "nest-friend." I am sure you can draw the meaning of such words. You are scholars, after all."