Online:Zandadunoz the Reborn
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Zandadunoz the Reborn|
When summoned, he yells "I am reborn as a pale shadow of the master. I claim this realm for him." During the fight he may yell some of the following lines:
- "You subvert the master. His will shall not be denied."
- "The slaves act on ancient orders. You disturb their work."
- "Little mortal. You shall be tested in ways you cannot fathom."
- "I am reborn. The master bids it, and I obey."
- "You cannot know the master's schemes. They are everlasting."
- "Mortals. You summon me to destroy me? Such fickle creatures."
- "Who disturbs my rest? You shall be punished. All shall be punished."
- "You are but dust to be brushed from the face of this world."
Skills and Abilities
- A damage over time effect
- Titan's Rage
- Flame-based fire attack.
- Explosive Charge
- Attack done by scamps from Daedric Arches summoned during battle.