The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
< Online: Places: Wrothgar / Explorable Locations / Cities(Redirected from Online:Orsinium Wayshrine)
This article is about the city. For the Orsinium DLC pack, see Orsinium (DLC).
|Discovery||Leveled (PC+5) XP|
Shops and Services
- Ash-Tongue Armorers — An armorer's stall in Orsinium's Haggler's Bluff run by Nahzush.
- The Bloody Grudge — A weaponsmith stall in Orsinium's Haggler's Bluff run by Garotusha.
- Coldsnap Clothiers — A clothing shop near Rime Hammer Forge in Orsinium.
- Fabasi's Runes & Enchantments — An enchanting shop within the Mages Guild in Orsinium.
- Fighters Guild and Bank — A guildhall and bank in Orsinium.
- The Greedy Gut — An inn in Orsinium.
- Green-Tusk Grocery — A grocers shop in Orsinium's Haggler's Bluff run by Marutha.
- Guild Traders — A guild kiosk marketplace located outside Orsinium's north gate.
- Haggler's Bluff — A marketplace in central Orsinium that houses many merchant stalls.
- Hydalion's Potions & Elixirs — An alchemy shop within the Mages Guild in Orsinium.
- King's Cornerclub — An inn in Orsinium.
- Lonesome Desert Tailors — A tailoring shop near Rime Hammer Forge in Orsinium.
- Mages Guild — The Mages Guild's hall in Orsinium.
- The Oaken Anvil — A woodworkers stall in Haggler's Bluff in Orsinium run by Rulfuna.
- Orcish Pride Outfitters — A leatherworking shop near Rime Hammer Forge in Orsinium.
- Orsinium Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Orsinium.
- Prismatic Pigments — An outfit station in Orsinium.
- Rime Hammer Forge — The large Smithy in the center of Orsinium.
- Shatul Clan Corral — The stables near the main gate of Orsinium.
- Skalar's Hostel — An inn just outside of Orsinium.
The Orsinium Wayshrine can be found in the southern quarter of the city.
- The Letter from the Orsinium Orphanage and New Life Charity Writs mention donors for the Orsinium Home for Displaced Children, though it cannot be found in the city.
- The book Return to Orsinium, released long before the DLC, mentions many locations such as the Caves of Dark Abundance, the Everember Forges, and the Malacath-worshiping Temple of Grievance that do not appear in the city. Some were likely early names for locations that do appear in the city.
- It also mentions the Jugular as being the river that runs through the city, and the Obdurate Gates as the gate entrances.