|Northern Khenarthi's Roost|
Mistral is a port city on Khenarthi's Roost. Built on the site of an ancient Khajiiti temple, it serves as a trading hub for all the moon-sugar plantations on the island. Mistal is located on the opposite side of the island from Eagle's Strand, where members of the Aldmeri Dominion arrive from Vulkhel Guard. The entrance to Cat's Eye Quay is to the northeast.
Mistral contains six of the seven crafting stations, as well as a wayshrine. Alchemy and Enchanting shops with stations inside them overlook the docks on the east side of the city, while the other crafting stations are to the northwest.
- Mistral Objective: Secure Mistral for the Aldmeri Dominion.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Uncover a plot to destroy Mistral.
- The Tempest Unleashed: Stop a summoned storm from destroying Mistral.
Shops and Services
- The Boatman's Tail — The inn in the northwestern Mistral.
- Canebrake Market — A small market in central Mistral.
- Dockside Dealers — A guild kiosks market in Mistral.
- The Hissing Phial — An apothecary at the Mistral docks.
- Mistral Treasury — The bank operated by Sanaz-dro located in the city of Mistral.
- Moonfire Forge — An open-air terrace in Mistral which houses various vendors' stalls along with blacksmithing and clothing stations.
- Old Sawdust Mill — A carpentry in Mistral which houses a carpenter, a woodworker and a woodworking station.
- Sea Glass Enchantments — A chironasium on the docks of Mistral.
Mistral Wayshrine is located near the Maormer Embassy, next to Dockside Dealers.