The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
When you talk with her she will warn you away from the crime scene.
- "Please, take care where you step. Whoever killed this man may have left something behind."
- Do you have any suspects?
- "Not yet. We might blame the storm if not for the bruising around his neck. Whoever did this was very strong."
- Do you know why he was murdered?
- "That much is obvious. This man is affiliated with the Crosstree, a group of smugglers that runs skooma to Mistral.
What's strange is the manner of his death."
- What's strange about it?
- "We find bodies from time to time. Sugar fiends who fail to pay the Crosstree. Occasionally the smugglers themselves. Usually stabbed in the back, a pair of crossed lines cut into their faces.
This man bears no such marks, nor was he stabbed."
- What do you think happened?
- "Not sure yet. Perhaps one of their clients has taken issue with them, or maybe they have a new competitor. It is difficult to tell with criminals.
Rest assured, we will find out what happened here."
- How do you know this?
- "He bears the colors of the Crosstree and skooma was found on his person."