Finoriell is the current Green Lady, the embodiment of the feral nature of the Bosmer, when you visit Khenarthi's Roost for the first time.
- The Perils of Diplomacy: Uncover a plot to destroy Mistral.
- Awakening: Help the previous Green Lady find rest in Treehenge.
- The Dark Night of the Soul: Protect the guardians of Treehenge from the Worm Cult.
The Perils of Diplomacy
You meet her for the first time in the Mistral Chancery, where she expresses her disdain for Khenarthi's Roost.
- "No wine. Stringy meat. My beloved Silvenar, cooling these squabbling children instead of warming our bed. If there's a more tiresome place in all of Tamriel, I haven't found it."
After stealing the treaty, you go to visit the Silvenar in the armorer's home. The Green Lady is not happy to see you. "The Silvenar's inside resting. You have five minutes." You enter the house and find the Silvenar dead. The Green Lady soon follows you inside, and finds you above the dead body of the Silvenar: "Time for you to leave. I... No. No!"' She begins to question you upon seeing her beloved dead.
- "You found him like this? What did you see? Answer me!"
- He was dead when I arrived.
- "Then you know nothing! A thousand curses on this wretched island. They've taken my beloved!"
- Who would want him dead?
- "None who'll survive the day. I am the unerring bolt. Once loosed, I cannot stop 'til I pierce my quarry's eye. Harrani knows her own city. If she won't tell you who did this, I'll shorten her tail until she does. Now go. Go!"
Following the clues provided by Harrani and with Razum-dar's help, you find the poison that killed the Silvenar.
- "The killer will share the pain my beloved's death has wrought. Hand down the throat, a kiss for my wrist; hand on the lungs, a kiss for my arms. Grasp, tear, yank... and one last kiss for the killer's own heart. Now. What have you found?"
- This is the poison that killed him.
- "No poison in all of Tamriel could harm my beloved! But... this scent was on his body. Why is it out here, as well? I can see it, leading away into the heart of this wretched city."
- I didn't notice a scent.
- "You're blind to it. Easily remedied. Follow, if you can."
You find the Maormer assassin insidean abandoned house. Destroy the ritual focus, which weakens her. She confesses to having acted on the orders of Ulondil.
- Green Lady: "I've heard enough."
- Assassin: "His orders! Had to follow his orders!"
- Green Lady:"There, there. You did what you had to." She kills her. "As did I."
Her next target is Ulondil, who flees.
- Ulondil: "The tempest is coming. You cannot stop it!"
- Pelidil: "Sea-rat coward! I'll have your head for this!"
- Green Lady: "I have his scent. And soon, his heart."
- Harrani: "Stop, all of you! This madness ends now!"
She captures Ulondil inside the embassy. When you try to intervene, she'll say, "Move. Unless you don't mind the spatter."
- What are you going to do to him?
- "I'll keep him alive for a time. He won't starve. His limbs have so much flesh to sustain him. Go tell Harrani the Maormer is dead. Leave me to my work."
- I'll leave it to you, then. [Ulondil dies]
- "Go. This is a private matter."
- No. This isn't justice, it's revenge.
- '"Exactly. And I'll have the blood that's due! What does this creature's life matter to you, anyway?"
- It doesn't. Kill him, if you must. [Ulondil dies]
- "Go. This is a private matter."
- Is this what the Silvenar would want? [Ulondil lives]
- "You dare speak for my Silvenar? I'll beat you with your own flayed skin! I'll smash your teeth to powder and choke you with the dust! You're... You're right. Curse your bones, you're right. Take him away, before I lose myself."
If you speak to her again, she'll spit, "Milksop." Should you let her kill Ulondil, you'll witness her torturing him:
- Ulondil: "No! Gods' mercy, stay back!"
- Green Lady: "The gods can't hear you. Scream louder."
- Green Lady: "That's it. Again."
If you talk to her again after turning in the quest by Harrani, she'll be thinking about a different way to ease her pain: "Rum. Nothing but rum. Who do I have to gut for a flagon of wine around here?"
The Tempest Unleashed
After finishing the quest, she is in the crowd greeting you in Cat's Eye Quay.
- "I ran out of Maormer to kill. If you find any more, let me know."
- What will you do now?
- "I suppose I'll mourn the Silvenar. I must find oils for his body, and tools for the rites. I can almost feel his hand on mine, and hear him whisper "all things find their way." But they won't. He's gone forever. And soon, I'm to follow."
- What do you mean?
- "The Silvenar sustains the Green Lady. Thus has it always been, with every pair. I am not long for this world. I believe I'll find the Maormer's home island. Before my beloved pulls me back to the Green, I'll drown them in a tide of Mara's tears."