Firsthold is a city at the northwestern corner of the island of Auridon. It is ruled by High Kinlord Rilis XIII. It has been overrun by Mehrunes Dagon's Daedric forces. The First Auridon Marines have come to retake the city. The Dominion and the Mages Guild are holding Firsthold's Mages Guildhall. Eagle's Talons, Eyes of the Queen and Guild Savants hold the line there with Battlereeve Urcelmo at the helm. You will need to rescue peasants while retaking the city from the Daedra.
When you enter through the western gate, you will be greeted by green hills with ledges peering over.
- Firsthold Objective: Save Firsthold from the Veiled Queen.
- The Great Tree: Head to the Aldmeri Dominion's capital at the request of the queen.
- To Firsthold: Seek out the First Auridon Marines at Firsthold.
Shops and Services
- Fighters Guild — The Firsthold branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall in southwestern Firsthold, which houses a branch of the Mages Guild.
- Overlook Inn — The Firsthold inn and tavern.
Firsthold Wayshrine is located outside the city gates, across the eastern bridge, on the cul-de-sac. The North Road Exchange guild kiosk run by Panersewen can be found to the northeast of the Wayshrine, on the road to Dawnbreak.