|Central Stros M'Kai|
Port Hunding is a city at the center of Stros M'Kai. The place is rife with corruption, ruled by the ruthless Headman Bhosek and his Bloody Fists. His palace lies to the north, accessible via a bridge in the center of town. The local tavern, the Screaming Mermaid, lies at the far southeast side of town.
There is a single dreugh and a chest under the northeastern bridge, which follows the road east out of town, away from the Screaming Mermaid. The Last Will of Roland Volcy is located in a bottle on the beach south of Brews by Candariel.
- Port Hunding Objective: This privateer base is the main town on Stros M'Kai.
- The Broken Spearhead: Visit Stros M'Kai to repay the debt to your rescuer.
- Innocent Scoundrel: Help free a dashing prisoner.
- The Spearhead's Captain: Make contact with a noted privateer.
- Dead Man's Wrist: Bring Siraj's sister news of his fate.
- Tarnish the Crown: Kill a goblin king.
Shops and Services
- The Armored Forge — An armor shop found in the center in Port Hunding.
- Brews by Candariel — A cart set up as a brewer's shop by the western gate of Port Hunding.
- Doom and Draughts — An alchemy and enchanting shop in Port Hunding near the west gate.
- Port Hunding's Open Marketplace — A marketplace in the center of Port Hunding.
- Screaming Mermaid — The tavern in Port Hunding, found at the eastern end of the city.
- Transport Services
- Dock: Gilzir (Daggerfall, Betnikh)
- Hunding's Palatial Hall — A large player house in Stros M'Kai.
- Port Hunding Wayshrine — Located due west of Port Hunding.
Port Hunding Wayshrine is located outside the walls to the west of the city, east of Bthzark on the road to Saintsport and Rash Merchant's Plummet. It is unlocked as soon as you arrive on Stros M'Kai., and its Discovery XP is added to that of Port Hunding.