Online:Rimmen Artisans District
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
Rimmen Artisans District is a hub for craftspeople in the northwestern part of Rimmen. There is an intermediate safebox at the alchemist's shop.
Shops and Services
- The Hissing Phial — An alchemist stall run by Nithonda.
- Mara's Harvest — A grocer's stall run by Amajhan.
- The Roaring Forge — A blacksmith stall run by Cornelius Congonius.
- The Scratching Post — A carpenter stall run by Turami.
- Yarn-Tangle Tailoring — A clothier stall run by Sharazzur.
Vendors and Patrons
|Vendors and Patrons|