The Riften Marketplace is a trading plaza in Riften, which houses a collection of various stalls. Vendors' tents are situated around a well in the central part of the city. Tana-Teeus and Ethad-sa can be found aside from the others, at the eastern wall of Artisan's Hall, the city's smithy. A blacksmithing station can be found beside Gjudusil. There can be two safeboxes in the market, one is behind Boran and another one is behind J'darzi. Cambio's tent contains a desk and a bookshelf. All items scattered around the market, including leveled pieces of armor and weaponry and loose soul gems, as well as all the storage containers, are owned.
Vendors and Stalls
- The Arcane Stop — A stall owned by the mystic Cambio Gestor.
- Boran's Bulwarks — An armorer stall run by Boran.
- A Fresh Start — A stall owned by the grocer Ethad-sa.
- J'darzi's Fine Imports — A general goods stall owned by J'darzi.
- Leatherwear By Gjudusil — A leatherworker stall run by Gjudusil.
- Neckbender's — A stall owned by the woodworker Euthar Neckbender.
- Something Sharp — A weaponsmith stall run by Deowyn.
- Tana-Teeus' Fine Satchels — A stall owned by the pack merchant Tana-Teeus.
- Tolfari, Tailor — A tailor stall run by Tolfari.