|Location||Ruin near Northglen|
Laetille is a Breton and a survivor of the Dark Witnesses attack on the settlement of Northglen. She didn't escape unscathed however. While she was unconscious, she was afflicted with a strange sickness threatening to kill her at any moment. The Glenmoril Wyrd members are trying to figure out a way to cure her.
Before Wyress Delphique starts her last-ditch attempt to cure her, you have the opportunity to ask Laetille what happened to her.
- "I pray the Wyrd can help me. I don't know what the Reachmen did to me, but this darkness they speak of …. It's as if I can feel it. I've never been so scared."
- Can you remember anything?
- "I remember the terror of the Reachmen dragging me down the stairs. And the face of their leader, Duraeg. He grinned at me. I felt myself being lifted up and then … the pain. It was too much.
I passed out. When I woke, I was tied up in the chapel."
- What are the Wyrd doing to you?
- "They told me to stay in this circle. In case … I turn on them! What's going to happen to me? What do they think I am? Nothing has worked so far, nothing!
Wyress Delphique has one last hope. Please. Stay with me. I feel so alone here."
Unfortunately for Laetille, Delphique's last attempt is a failure and Laetille turns into a Bloodthorn Zombie and the wyress is forced to kill her.