The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Location||East of Haven, in the swamp|
You will find him in the middle of the swamps outside Haven.
- "I thought running an inn would be safer than sailing a merchant scow. And yet, pirates. Always pirates."
- What happened?
- "I was short on some supplies. I planned to meet with a trader to restock. Then, pirates.
Everyone ran in different directions. I heard some screams out in the marsh, but I twisted my ankle."
- Who was screaming?
- "My workers. They're like family, the kind that doesn't know their way around a marsh. Not like you.
Hey, if you run across them, would you mind keeping them safe? Especially Khezuli, my cook. As long as she's all right, I'll be all right."
- I'll look for your workers.
If you speak to him again, he'll express regret.
- "It's all my fault. We wouldn't be out here if it weren't for me."