|Northwest of Senchal|
Black Heights is a town northwest of Senchal. Found in the hills of the Tenmar Forest, Black Heights is known for its rich artistic traditions and the production of vibrant colorants. This is matched with their devotion to Khenarthi, exemplified by the nearby Khenarthi's Breath Temple and the Wall of Life which is part of their unique customs.
Though it is usually a quiet place, recently strange things have been seen near the village as well as unusual visitors.
- Black Heights Objective: Help a Twilight Cantor expel the seeping darkness. / I helped Adara'hai cleanse the Wall of Life.
- Take Your Lumps: Return a lost Khajiit to her home.
- Uneasy Alliances: Help Nahfahlaar find an old ally.
- J'saad's Stone: Return a dead Khajiit's belongings to his family.
The Black Heights Wayshrine can be found south of Black Heights, near Khenarthi's Breath Temple.
Several books can be found near and around the village:
- Children of the Wind - beside a hammock near the painters' warehouse.
- The Colorful Khajiit - by a bench near the fountain.
- Elsweyr My Love, Page 19 - Near marked crate next to a waterfall, west of the buildings.
- History of Pellitine: An Overview - found on Tarazuril's porch.
- Mantra of Redemption - found on bedside table in Vijari's House.
- Vijari is Unwell - on kitchen table in Vijari's House.