The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Travel to each of the three Dragon hunting grounds and kill the dragon.
- Return to Battlereeve Tanerline to collect your reward.
The three dragon hunting grounds are as follows:
- Prowl's Edge Dragonscour — A dragonscour east of the Prowl in the northwestern part of Northern Elsweyr.
- Sandblown Dragonscour — A dragonscour northeast of Red Hands Run in the southeastern part of Northern Elsweyr.
- Scab Ridge Dragonscour — A dragonscour southeast of Cicatrice in the southwestern part of Northern Elsweyr.
Dragon Hunts are classed as group content, so fighting them solo is not recommended.
Upon completion, you will be granted a Elsweyr Dragon Hunter's Coffer which can contain the following items:
- One or more pieces from the Elsweyr overland sets (Crafty Alfiq, Vesture of Darloc Brae or Call of the Undertaker)
- Chapters from the Pellitine Style crafting motif
- One sample of Dragonthread
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|Using the information provided by Battlereeve Tanerline, I should hunt down Dragons and kill them.
Objective: Kill Dragons at Hunting Grounds: 0/3
|I defeated enough Dragons. I should return to Battlereeve Tanerline and collect my reward.
Objective: Talk to Battlereeve Tanerline