The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Emotes are collectibles that cause your character to perform an animation in the Arena. They can be performed in the middle or end of any match.
- "Show off your skill and finesse with this elegant emote. Who knows, you might even convince your opponent to forfeit the match!"
- "At last, sweet victory is yours! What better way to let the entire world know than with this glorious emote?"
- "One down, ninety-nine to go! This emote lets your opponent know they're next on the chopping block."
- "For when you want to say: "Nice one, warrior. You didn't do anything stupid at all, and I'm totally not being sarcastic right now.""
- "Take a bite out of your opponent's determination with this big-mouthed, chomping emote."
- "Baby drake, doo doo doo doo doo doo.
Baby drake, doo doo doo doo doo doo.
- "A rare magical plant, Nirnroot has become almost extinct in Tamriel, its otherworldly hum soon to be just a memory..."
- "Are your fights lacking some fire? Heat things up and dazzle your opponents with this blazing display of dexterity!"
- "You want to fight, warrior? Show your opponents that you're not afraid to take them on - with or without weapons."
- "Show respect for skilled opponents with this traditional dueling salute. Then, proceed to annihilate them."
- "Opponent is being totally unfair with you, saying you lack experience? Throw a temper tantrum, that will show 'em!"
- "You used to be an adventurer, then something bad happened.
- "Sometimes, all you can do is laugh. Use this emote to tell opponents how you really feel about the threat they pose."
- "Love conquers all...but keep a sword close by, just in case."