The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This article is about the quests. For general time-limited events, see Celebrations.
Events are limited-time quests that can be done to earn sigils and other rewards. They are unlocked at level 10.
- The Spectral Forest: Battle enemies immune to physical damage.
- Frigid Corruption: Protect yourself from the chilling frost.
- The Impenetrable Grove: Defeat defensive enemies in a deep forest.
- The Pit of Pestilence: Defeat poisonous enemies.
- The Eldritch Grotto: Fight spell-casting enemies.
- The Sundered Caves: Cleave through enemies with an axe.
- The Purifying Flames: Incinerate necromancers and their animated skeletons.
- A Blizzard of Blades: Use frost magic against your opponents.
- Vault of Lightning: Defend yourself from shocking magic.
- Sticks and Stones: Defeat the enemies using only bashing damage.
- Crypt of Flames: Withstand fire attacks from undead Ayleids.
- The Blade's Edge: Use slashing damage to defeat enemies.
- The Thunder and the Fury: Use shock attacks against your foes.
- Golden Madness: Fight against Golden Saints.
- A Battle Unceasing: Fight against warriors that only use stamina abilities.
- Wrath of the Undying: Fight against regenerating enemies.
- The Dark Hold: Dodge rageful enemies' attacks.
- Saints' Revenge: Fight against Golden Saints.
- Oblivion's Call: Fight against Dark Seducers.
- The Lich's Tower: Use shock attacks against cursed creations of the Sorcerer-King.
- Rage of the Ayleids: Fight aginst the remains of Ayleid warriors and sorcerers.
- The Web Mother's Trap: Battle against poisonous spiders.
- Death's Shadow: Fight against fire and poison.
- Servants of the Blue God: Fight against two ogre twins.
- Fortress of the Savage Throne: Use poison attacks against shockful enemies.
- Fire and Ice: Fight against atronachs and an ancient Dragon.
- The Trickster: Investigate rumours of the Trickster.
- Unholy Quickenings: Defeat Thalmor agents with shock and bashing attacks.
- Spirit of the Hunt: Take part in the Great Hunt.
- Trapped!: Defeat elemental enemies.
- Gauntlet of the Impenitent: Fight elemental enemies.