Online:A Treasure in Need of a Home
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Find someone interested in the relics you found.
- Meet Berrice in Orsinium.
If you speak to Narsis Dren after taking this quest, he will tell you the relics are not that valuable to adventurers like himself, but perhaps a scholar like his assistant might care more about them.
Berrice Notte can be found outside Exile's Barrow after you pick up the quest from within. Optionally, you can look for more relics before leaving, of which one will be in the southwestern chambers in an urn.
- I found this inside the ruins. Are you interested?
- "As a matter of fact, I've had it up to here with Dren! I've decided to strike out on my own. With items such as these, I can do some real research.
Visit me in the museum in Orsinium. If these possess any historical value, I'll pay a finder's fee!"
- I'll look for you in Orsinium.
She then leaves, calling out "Tell Narsis I quit! So long, Borfree!"
The next time you see her, it will be in the House of Orsimer Glories.
- "Isn't this place grand! And they were happy to have a researcher of my caliber join their staff.
Feel free to look around. We have some lovely displays coming together downstairs that show the width and breadth of Orsimer history."
- Did those items I found have any historical significance?
- "Oh, they are wonderfully splendid! Such exquisite relics! I'm still consulting with a few experts about the etchings, but the items are definitely related to a dragon priest and his followers.
You've done me a great favor, friend!"
- "I've already traced the origins of one of the items to the time of the Dragon War. Isn't that exciting?
And I've called upon an alchemist to help me run some tests to determine its composition and physical make up."
- What are you going to do with the relics now?
- "I plan to continue to study these relics and ascertain why the Nords built a tomb in Wrothgar. I'll conduct proper scholarly research - not that popular claptrap that Narsis Dren had me write!
And never fear! You will receive the credit you deserve."
You will then receive your reward in return for your contribution to history.
- "I must thank you again, my friend. Studying those relics will keep me busy for months!
Perhaps we can work together again in the near future. Yes, I think I'd like that!"
|A Treasure in Need of a Home|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I should look for a researcher who's interested in ancient Nord curiosities and see if they want the relics I found.
Objective: Find a researcher interested in Nord antiquities.
Optional Step: Look for more relics.
|Berrice said I should look her up at the museum in Orsinium. If the relics I provided her with turn out to have any historical value, she promised me a reward.
Objective: Meet Berrice in Orsinium.
|I should talk to Berrice and find out what she plans to do with the Nord relics I gave to her.
Objective: Talk to Berrice Notte.