This article is about enemies who are werewolves. For the condition lycanthropy, in particular the effects it has on you, see Werewolf.
|Location||Argent Mine, Hircine's Haunt, Camlorn, Near Aldcroft, Silvenar, Archon's Grove, Dragonstar Arena, Near Valanir's Rest, Dark Moon Grotto, Hordrek's Hunting Grounds
Harrowstorms, Stone Garden, Unhallowed Garve, Moon Hunter Keep
Glenumbra, Bangkorai, Malabal Tor, Reaper's March, The Rift, Western Skyrim, The Reach, Blackreach: Greymoor Caverns, and Cyrodiil
119725 (Hircine's Haunt)
62200 (Packleader Sigmund summon)
(?)(?) (Dragonstar Arena)
|Werewolf's Cameo, Poison Solvents, Raw Leather, Clean Pelt, Foul Hide|
Werewolves are monstrous, wolf-like creatures. They are taller and broader than man and mer, and are capable of moving on two limbs or sprinting on all four. They have a weakness to poisons, but are incredibly strong, and very fast. You can become a werewolf if infected. This unlocks the ability to transform, as well as an associated Lycanthropy skill line.
For more information, see the lore page.
Skills and Abilities
These are skills that all werewolves have.
- Savage Leap
- The werewolf leaps and the air and delivers a crushing blow. Can be blocked.
- Basic physical attack. The werewolf swipes at you with its claws.
- Slashing Fury
- The werewolf slashes its claws several times.
- Claw Slash
- Physical attack. The werewolf slashes at you with its claws.
- Annyce, one of the group bosses of The Wolf's Camp
- Arienne Kerbol, the leader of Kerbol's Hollow
- Balorgh , a Werewolf Behemoth encountered at the end of the March of Sacrifices
- Den Mother Toamna , the boss of Archon's Grove
- Draven, a hostile werewolf at Kerbol's Hollow
- Dynus Aralas, one of the Pack, a gladiatorial team fought in the Blessed Crucible
- Faolchu the Changeling, a version of Faolchu fought in the visions in Glenumbra Moors
- Faolchu the Reborn, an undead werewolf fought in Camlorn
- Firwin, a regretful werewolf encountered during A Father's Promise
- Gaenennor, an unassuming Bosmer found in Hew's Bane
- Grimclaw, a werewolf that hates music and fought during The Misfortunate Minstrels
- Kayd at-Sal, one of the Pack, a gladiatorial team fought in the Blessed Crucible
- Lieutenant Bran, one of the group bosses of The Wolf's Camp
- Magnar Child-Eater, a vicious werewolf that has taken over Argent Mine and serves as the boss of the delve
- Moorfang the Ravenous, one of the werewolves found in Camlorn
- Mylenne Moon-Caller, a dungeon boss in Moon Hunter Keep
- Nimriian, the boss of Weeping Wind Cave
- Nusana, one of the Pack, a gladiatorial team fought in the Blessed Crucible
- Packleader Sigmund, the boss of Hircine's Haunt
- Rageclaw, the group boss of Rageclaw's Den
- Salazar the Wolf, one of the group bosses of The Wolf's Camp
- Seldine Second-Skin , an optional encounter in Archon's Grove
- Snagg gro-Mashul, one of the Pack, a gladiatorial team fought in the Blessed Crucible
- Thulendor, a werewolf encountered during A Father's Promise
- Tragg the Feaster, a friendly werewolf found in Hammerdeath Arena
- Ulthorn the Hound
- Vykosa the Ascendant, a Werewolf Lord and the final boss of Moon Hunter Keep
- Werewolf Behemoth, giant werewolves that can be found in Moon Hunter Keep
- Hulking Werewolf, giant werewolves found in Moon Hunter Keep
- Bump in the Night
- Gloam Howler Lords, found in the Clockwork City
- Infected Nobles
- Pack Werewolves, found with Packleader Sigmund in Hircine's Haunt
- Skeletal Werewolves, found in Unhallowed Grave
- Werewolf Packleader, found in Stone Garden
- Werewolf (Lineage of Tooth and Claw), a gray werewolf interrogated during Lineage of Tooth and Claw
- Werewolf (Mist Morrow Tower), a black werewolf leading the Wildmen and women at Mist Morrow Tower
- Werewolf (Back-Alley Murders), a white werewolf that appears in Daggerfall during Back-Alley Murders
- Werewolf (Kerbol's Hollow), generic werewolves that appear up on the hill west of Kerbol's Hollow
- Werewolf (Rageclaw's Den), generic werewolves that are summoned by Rageclaw at their den
- Werewolf (Stone Garden), werewolves sent to the Stone Garden for experiments