Online: Thukhozod's Sanctum
- This complex cave was clearly built by Ayleids, the ancient Wild Elves of Cyrodiil. After St. Alessia's slave revolt, some Ayleid clans fled to northwest Tamriel, but whatever group excavated these halls disappeared long ago.
|Completion||Explore and Clear|
|# of Zones||1|
|Butterflies, Rats, Squirrels, Torchbugs
Boneflayer, Bone Colossus, Skeletal Arcanist, Skeletal Knight, Skeletal Ravager, Zombie, Gorlar's Sword
|Western Wrothgar, Wrothgar|
|Southeast of Old Orsinium|
Thukhozod's Sanctum is an Ayleid ruin in western Wrothgar. It is inhabited by various skeletal enemies, zombies and bone colossi. A powerful necromancer resides deep inside the ruin. The notes Letter from Thukhozod and Gorlar's Journal, Part One and Part Two can be found here, and the book, The Legend of Thukhozod can be found here too.
- Free Spirits: Set free the spirits trapped by the evil sorcerer Gorlar the Dark.
- Thukhozod the Eternal: Help a pair of adventurers find a missing Orc.
Clearing the Dungeon
- Explore and clear Thukhozod's Sanctum.
To clear this dungeon and mark it as complete, you need to kill the following bosses:
There is one Achievement associated with this location:
|Thukhozod's Sanctum Explorer||5||Explore and clear Thukhozod's Sanctum.|
- One of the items for the House of Orsimer Glories, Thukhozod's Bracer, can be found in Thukhozod's Sanctum. It is found on a bench in the northwest corner of the lower level of the large southern room.