The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The set consists of light armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Traitor's Flame
- War-Mage's Cowl (Breton Style)
- Kilt of the Fractured Mind
- Binder's Robe
- Estre's Dreadstaff
- Plaguetender's Staff
- Artificer's Bolt
- Elegant Bakhig's Purestaff
- Elegant Wormtainted Kilt
- Elegant Deathcaller's Cowl (Bosmer Style)
- Elegant Serpent's Flame
Zones drop pieces from their sets:
- Delve bosses drop a waist, foot, or unique item piece.
- Overland bosses drop a head, chest, leg, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, weapon, or unique item piece.
- Chests at Dark Anchors drop a jewelry set piece.
- Treasure chests chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone, increased by having the Treasure Hunter passive.
- Many quest rewards are part of overland sets.
- This set was originally known as simply Elegance, and was not constrained to just Auridon.