Online:Crypt of Hearts II
- This place's forbidding black towers are visible for leagues, even through Rivenspire's drifting mists. Yet the local inhabitants never mention it, behaving as if it doesn't even exist. But the Crypt of Hearts is no illusion or mirage—it is solid and all too real.
|Westmark Moor, Rivenspire|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||30 mins|
The Crypt of Hearts II is a group dungeon found in Rivenspire. Formerly a school teaching Destruction magic, sword fighting, alchemy, and possibly even Daedric summoning, the crypt is now home to some of the tortured souls of its teachers and of its students.
The storyline continues from the events of Crypt of Hearts I. In this version, Alanwe once again needs your help defeating her former husband, who has returned to torment her following her escape from torture.
See also: Crypt of Hearts I
- Edge of Darkness: Release the Crypt of Hearts from Mephala's grip.
- Pledge: Crypt of Hearts II: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Crypt of Hearts II.
Veteran Crypt of Hearts Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Crypt of Hearts.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
The following sets can be found in Crypt of Hearts II:
|Set Name||Set Type|
|Ebon Armory||Heavy Armor|
|Nerien'eth||Monster Helm Sets|
|Shroud of the Lich||Light Armor|
Crypt of Hearts II
- Ruzozuzalpamaz, a Spider Daedra
- The Ilambris Amalgam, a large bone colossus formed from the fused bodies of Ilambris-Athor and Ilambris-Zaven
- Nerien'eth, Alanwe's former husband who went insane after wielding the Ebony Blade
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- The Crypt of Hearts appeared in both Arena and Shadowkey.
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Crypt of Hearts was designed for 28–31, and Veteran Crypt of Hearts was designed for 11–12.
- Prior to Update 12, Crypt of Hearts I was only available in Normal mode, and Crypt of Hearts II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Crypt of Hearts and Veteran Crypt of Hearts respectively.