The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "The last thing many adventurers see is the fist of the brutish ogrim crashing down on them."
Ogrim are a type of enormous Daedra with very little intellect. They are sent into the mortal world to menace living things for the amusement of Daedric Princes, and are mostly associated with Malacath.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Body Slam
- The ogrim charges forward, doing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies as indicated by a red rectangle. If the ogrim does not hit anything, it will be set off balance.
- Heal[verification needed]
- If low on health, the ogrim will beat its chest to heal itself up. This spell can be interrupted to set it off balance.
- Ahzuom, an ogrim found in Eidolon's Hollow
- Atarus, a boss Ogrim found in Blackheart Haven
- Brakuum, an Ogrim found at Yansirramus
- General Kryozote, an Ogrim found in the Abyssal Depths section of the Imperial City Sewers)
- Glut, an Ogrim found at Dark Anchors
- Hogshead, an Ogrim found at Dark Anchors
- Igozai, an Ogrim found in Abamath
- Immolator Charr, a Patrolling Horror found at the Arena District
- Neechar, an Ogrim found in Jathsogur
- Oghezai, an ogrim found in the Hoarvor Pit
- Orulu, an Ogrim found at Jathsogur
- Oztuk the Crude, an Ogrim found at The Chasm
- Razan, an Ogrim found at the Halls of Submission
- Shrom, an Ogrim found at Sanguine's Demesne
- Stumble, an Ogrim found at Dark Anchors
- Zozullu, an Ogrim found at Obsidian Scar
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|