2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
3 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
4 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
5 items: Increases your Max Health by 546-1118 for you and up to 11 other group members within 28 meters of you.
The set consists of heavy armor and jewelry in all slots, as well as weapons and shields of all types. Unique pieces include:
- Bonehand's Amulet, a unique drop from Uulkar Bonehand.
- Dremora Collar, a unique drop from Dogas the Berserker.
- Heartbreaker's Ebon Greaves, a quest reward for Lover's Torment.
- Ibelgast's Promise, a unique drop from Ibelgast.
- Mallet of the Devourer, a unique drop from the Ilambris Amalgam.
Every dungeon drops pieces associated with its sets:
- Minor bosses will drop one of: Hands, Waist, Feet, or unique item
- Bosses will drop one of: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Legs, or unique item
- Final bosses will drop one of: Jewelry, Weapon, Shield, or unique item
- Miscellaneous enemies have a slight chance to drop jewelry.
- Chests have a slight chance to drop armor, increased by the Treasure Hunter passive
Items dropped in Veteran Dungeons will always be of Epic quality, and items dropped in Normal Dungeons will always be of Superior quality.
- Standard items in this set bear the name "Ebon [piece]", which is identical to the names of non-set items crafted from Ebony Ore. Don't be fooled by impostors.
- While the armor pieces look like being of Ebon Style, deconstructing doesn't yield Night Pumice.