Online:Wayrest Sewers I
- Wayrest is justifiably proud of the commodious modern sewers that drain the city's wastes into the Iliac Bay. But the curving conduits beneath the streets contain dark secrets unsuspected by those who walk in the light of day above.
|Veteran Speed Run Target||15 mins|
Wayrest Sewers I is a group dungeon found under the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven. When you enter the sewers in the normal version, Investigator Irnand will request that you find and kill a rogue necromancer and his conspirators before they take over Wayrest above.
- Wayrest Sewers Objective: Explore Wayrest Sewers.
- Pledge: Wayrest Sewers I: Explore Wayrest Sewers I and return Undaunted.
Wayrest Sewers Pledge: Explore Wayrest Sewers and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Wayrest Sewers I
- Slimecraw, a giant crocodile
- The Rat Whisperer, an eccentric man with control over skeevers
- Uulgarg the Hungry, a smuggler
- Investigator Garron, a former city investigator who has turned on his former comrades
- Varaine Pellingare, a nobleman who is plotting to take over Wayrest
- Allene Pellingare, a noblewoman who is plotting to take over Wayrest
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Wayrest Sewers was designed for 20–23, and Veteran Wayrest Sewers was designed for 6–10.
- Prior to Update 12, Wayrest Sewers I was only available in Normal mode, and Wayrest Sewers II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Wayrest Sewers and Veteran Wayrest Sewers respectively.