DLC Game Packs are individual content packs for Elder Scrolls Online. Following the release of Tamriel Unlimited, all future content updates will be released as DLC, while base game features, bug fixes, and other "quality of life" updates will accompany the DLC release as a free base game patch. The term 'DLC' is a misnomer, as all players download the DLC game packs and can even trade for certain DLC-specific items. DLC can be bought permanently from the in-game Crown Store; alternatively, ESO Plus members are given access to all DLC for the duration of their subscription. No progress is lost should you cancel ESO Plus without first purchasing the DLC, and all items and skills earned will remain accessible.
Loyalty Rewards can be obtained by accessing DLC either through the Crown Store or through ESO Plus. Accessible DLC appears in the Collections tab, separate from regular Collectibles. The introductory quest for each DLC can be received through this menu, although doing so is optional, as the quests can also be received naturally through regular gameplay.
Morrowind is considered a "Chapter" rather than a DLC. Chapters are not available via ESO Plus or the Crown Store and are therefore not listed here.
- 1 DLC Bundles
- 2 Imperial City
- 3 Orsinium
- 4 Thieves Guild
- 5 Dark Brotherhood
- 6 Shadows of the Hist
- 7 Collector's Edition Bundles
- 8 Future Content
Guilds and Glory
- Get the first four Tamriel Unlimited DLC packs for one bargain price! Treat yourself to a broad array of new content for every play style.
Guilds and Glory: The 4-DLC Mega-Pack is the first DLC bundle for ESO. Coinciding with the retail launch of the Gold Edition, the bundle contains the same four DLC game packs: Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, and Dark Brotherhood. It was released on September 9, 2016, and can be purchased from the Crown Store for 5,500 .
- Imperial City: Daedric forces have taken the Imperial City, and all three alliances vie to take it back. Experience hours of all-new PvP and PvE gameplay, both above ground and below, plus two new dungeons, never-before-seen monsters, craftable item sets, and more!
(Included with ESO Plus)
|Quest||City on the Brink|
|PC/Mac||31 August 2015|
|Xbox One||15 September 2015|
|PS4||16 September 2015|
Imperial City has no associated loyalty reward. It's included with the Gold Edition of ESO and the Guilds and Glory bundle. An Imperial City Collector's Bundle was made available for 5,500 during the Planemeld Palpitation event to celebrate the DLC's one year anniversary.
- New quests, including a main storyline and daily repeatables.
- Tel Var Stones, a new player-lootable currency.
- The Imperial Sewers, a sprawling PvP-enabled Public Dungeon filled with boss fights and treasure.
- Six PvP-enabled Imperial Districts that function as Quest Hubs and capturable battlegrounds.
- Two new PvE Group Dungeons, the White-Gold Tower and the Imperial City Prison.
- Itemization, including new crafted sets, Tel Var-purchased sets, access to material for top-tier Veteran equipment, access to the Xivkyn style, and a new enchantment.
- Patrolling Horrors, powerful bosses found in the districts.
- Three 'events', round-based battles that take place in the Temple District, the Arena, and the Barathrum Centrata.
- Several difficult-to-obtain collectibles.
- Gated access, a new large-scale PvP goal in Cyrodiil (only enabled on some campaigns).
- Orsinium: Come to the homeland of the Orcs in Tamriel Unlimited's first new PvE quest content DLC! Help King Kurog rebuild the city of Orsinium, and watch its walls and towers rise due to your deeds. Includes new armor, weapons, a solo challenge arena, and more!
(Included with ESO Plus)
|Quest||Invitation to Orsinium|
|PC/Mac||2 November 2015|
|Xbox One||17 November 2015|
|PS4||18 November 2015|
Orsinium introduces the zone of Wrothgar, and focuses on singleplayer PvE content.
The loyalty reward for Orsinium is an Echalette pet. The DLC was also available for purchase as part of the Orsinium DLC Collector's Edition bundle for 5,000 . It's included with the Gold Edition of ESO and the Guilds and Glory bundle.
- Wrothgar, a large zone to explore, battle-levelled so as to be accessible at any level.
- A heavy emphasis on questing, including a main questline to rebuild Orsinium.
- Two new Public Dungeons, Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft.
- Maelstrom Arena, a solo challenge similar to Dragonstar Arena.
- Six new, challenging World Bosses.
- Itemization, including new sets, new Provisioning recipes, and access to the Ancient Orc style.
- Several collectible costumes.
- Daily quests to clear delves and world bosses.
- Thieves Guild: Join the Thieves Guild in Hew's Bane, a never-before-seen area of Hammerfell! Explore Abah's Landing, a decadent port town ruled by corrupt merchant lords, who struggle with the Thieves Guild for power. New stories, delves, group bosses, and much more!
(Included with ESO Plus)
|Quest||Partners in Crime|
|PC/Mac||7 March 2016|
|Xbox One||22 March 2016|
|PS4||23 March 2016|
The loyalty reward for Thieves Guild is a Jackal pet. The DLC was also available for purchase as part of the Thieves Guild Collector's Edition bundle for 4,000 . It's included with the Gold Edition of ESO and the Guilds and Glory bundle.
- The Thieves Guild, a new faction with their own skill line.
- Hew's Bane, a small zone to explore, battle-levelled so as to be accessible at any level.
- New quests which take you to zones all across Tamriel, including a new storyline and repeatable Larceny jobs.
- Two new delves and two new group bosses.
- The Maw of Lorkhaj, a scaled 12-player trial located in Reaper's March.
- Itemization, including new craftable sets, powerful new trial sets, costumes, and access to the Outlaw style.
- An Assistant named Pirharri the Smuggler who functions as a summonable fence.
- Dark Brotherhood: Your talent for homicide has been noticed and an invitation has arrived—to join the Dark Brotherhood! Come to the Gold Coast, westernmost region of the old Empire, where opportunities abound for intrigue, conspiracy … and murder! It's one killer DLC.
(Included with ESO Plus)
|Quest||Voices in the Dark|
|PC/Mac||31 May 2016|
|Xbox One||14 June 2016|
|PS4||15 June 2016|
The loyalty reward is the Assassin Personality. The DLC is also available for purchase as part of the Dark Brotherhood Collector's Edition bundle for 4,000 . It's included with the Gold Edition of ESO and the Guilds and Glory bundle.
- The Dark Brotherhood, a new faction with their own skill line (including a powerful insta-kill).
- Gold Coast, a new zone to explore, battle-levelled so as to be accessible at any level.
- New quests, including a new guild questline, several opportunities to aid old friends, and repeatable Contract and Black Sacrament jobs.
- Two new delves and group bosses.
- Itemization, including new costumes, motifs, and item sets.
Shadows of the Hist
- Dungeon: Ruins of Mazzatun: Venture into Mazzatun, the "Puzzle City" of the Xit-Xaht tribe of Argonians, who have been forcing other Lizardfolk to work as slave labor on a project that has driven their masters … mad! Can you free them in time?
- Dungeon: Cradle of Shadows: The Argonians of the Dark Brotherhood need your help against a cadre of rogue assassins who threaten to hurl all Black Marsh into bloody chaos. Fight your way into the Cradle of Shadows to uncloak the secrets of the twisted Silken Ring!
(Included with ESO Plus)
|Quest||Silk and Shadow, Sap and Stone|
|PC/Mac||1 August 2016|
|Xbox One||16 August 2016|
|PS4||16 August 2016|
The loyalty reward is the Heroic Personality. Each dungeon is treated as a separate collectible for the purpose of obtaining the quests. The DLC is also available for purchase as part of the Shadows of the Hist Collector's Bundle for 2,500 .
- Cradle of Shadows Normal and Veteran mode, with a new story quest and monster helm set.
- Ruins of Mazzatun Normal and Veteran mode, with a new story quest and monster helm set.
- Repeatable Undaunted pledges for both dungeons.
- New dungeon sets with unique styles, and two new skins for completing Veteran mode challenges.
Collector's Edition Bundles
Most DLCs launch with their own "Collector's Edition" bundle. These bundles last for one update cycle, and are retired following the release of the next major update or DLC pack. Some have been made available again temporarily during anniversary events.
Imperial City Collector's Bundle
- Get Cyrodilic with your personal Mind-Shriven Skin, a Mind-Shriven Horse to ride, a creepy Daedrat pet, and the mighty Imperial City DLC!
The Imperial City Collector's Bundle was only available during the Planemeld Palpitation event, held on the first anniversary of the DLC's release from August 29 to September 7, 2016 (it was not available during the DLC's initial release quarter). The bundle included the Imperial City DLC, a Daedrat pet, the Mind-Shriven Horse mount, the Mind-Shriven Skin, and five Crown Experience Scrolls, and cost 5,500 .
Orsinium Collector's Bundle
- Take home the Orsinium DLC along with a Cave Bear Mount and her Cub, plus 5 Experience Scrolls!
Originally released as the Orsinium DLC Collector's Edition for alongside Orsinium, this bundle was retired following the launch of Thieves Guild but was available again for a limited time during the Orsinium One-Year Anniversary event as the Orsinium Collector's Bundle for 2,000 . The bundle included the Orsinium DLC, the Cave Bear mount, Cave Bear Cub pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls.5,000
Thieves Guild Collector's Edition
- Get the Thieves Guild DLC plus bonuses: the Hammerfell Camel mount, the Kindlespit Dragon Frog pet, and 5 Experience Scrolls - all for a bargain price!
The Thieves Guild Collector's Edition was released alongside Thieves Guild for , and retired following the launch of Dark Brotherhood. It was available again for a limited time as the Thieves Guild Collector's Bundle during the Thieves Guild Anniversary event for 2,000 . The bundle included the Thieves Guild DLC, the Hammerfell Camel mount, Kindlespit Dragon Frog pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls.4,000
Dark Brotherhood Collector's Edition
- Now, for a discount price, get the Dark Brotherhood DLC plus the Highland Wolf mount, the Sylvan Nixad pet, and five Experience Scrolls!
The Dark Brotherhood Collector's Edition was released alongside Dark Brotherhood and retired following the launch of Shadows of the Hist. The bundle included the Dark Brotherhood DLC, the Highland Wolf mount, Sylvan Nixad pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls, and cost .4,000
Shadows of the Hist Collector's Bundle
- Includes two dungeons, Cradle of Shadows and Ruins of Mazzatun, plus the Hist Guar mount, Haj Mota Hatchling pet, and 5 XP scrolls.
The Shadows of the Hist Collector's Bundle was released alongside Shadows of the Hist and retired following the launch of One Tamriel. The bundle included the Shadows of the Hist DLC, the Hist Guar mount, Haj Mota Hatchling pet, and five Crown Experience Scrolls, and cost .2,500
The following places have been teased for future content:
|Horns of the Reach||Two Nord group dungeons are expected to be released in Q3 of 2017.|
|Clockwork City||The Clockwork City is a mechanical complex created by Sotha Sil, one of the living gods of Morrowind. It was revealed in an episode of ESO Live. Expected to be released in Q4 of 2017.|
|Mephala's Realm||Mephala's Realm, the Spiral Skein, is a realm of Oblivion ruled over by the Daedric Prince Mephala. It was revealed in an episode of ESO Live.|
|Murkmire||Murkmire was a planned second adventure zone, but due to the discontinuation of the adventure zone format, it is currently being reworked. Its current status is unknown.|