ESO Plus is a premium membership system that started with the release of the Tamriel Unlimited payment model, for the same price as the old subscription: $14.99/€12.99/£8.99/¥1,944 per month.
The following are included in an ESO Plus membership:
- A stipend of 1500 Crowns per month, given at the start of the subscription period.
- Access to all DLC game packs for the duration of your membership. This does not include Morrowind.
- A 10% bonus to XP, gold, crafting research and crafting inspiration earned.
- As of Update 10, an account-wide Craft Bag to hold unlimited crafting materials.
- As of Update 11, the ability to dye costumes and hats at a dye station.
- As of Update 13, the ability to place twice as many objects in player houses.
Anyone who had a current subscription to ESO at the time of Tamriel Unlimited's release received an ESO Plus membership for the remainder of their subscription (even if you chose to not renew the membership after the subscription's time ran out). If you have played DLC and choose to cancel your membership, you will no longer be able to access those areas unless you renew it or purchase the DLC separately, but you will still keep any items and achievements you earned.
ESO Plus subscriptions will not allow you to retroactively earn the Loyalty Program subscription rewards, as they were discontinued following the release of Tamriel Unlimited. However, DLC Loyalty Rewards can be obtained through ESO Plus.
Players with the Japanese version of the game must purchase ESO Plus through DMM rather than ZeniMax.