Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series of games since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss the Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP forums.
This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
Pete Hines Legends Interview — February 13, 2018
UESP has conducted an interview with none other than Pete Hines, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Bethesda and an avid player of The Elder Scrolls: Legends. The interview offers behind-the-scenes info on the game's development, including lore clarifications and the possibility of a future art book release. Read the entire interview here.
Music of Tamriel, Vol. 2 Available — January 20, 2018
Win a 2018 UESP Calendar — December 6, 2017
Make sure you enter our Random Draw for a chance to win one of many 2018 Tamriel calendars featuring screenshots submitted by our fans. Take a look at the Calendar Preview for an idea of what it looks like. Drawing will take place on Dec 18th so don't wait!
We've choosen 62 lucky winners today for a calendar from the random draw and have notified them by e-mail. If you didn't win one we will do one last draw sometime in January with any remaining calendars left over.
Free ESO Nix-Ox Mount — November 17, 2017
A free nix-ox mount will be given to all players that own ESO's Morrowind Chapter who log in before November 26. The mount will be given out in two batches, on November 22 and November 28. Players who don't currently own the Chapter can avail of this promotion by purchasing it in the interim. Morrowind is currently on sale in the Xbox Store.
In other news, ESO's second anniversary event celebrating the release of Orsinium is currently in full swing. The DLC is on sale at a significant reduction in the Crown Store and Orsinium rewards have been doubled for the duration of the event.
Julian LeFay Interview — November 6, 2017
Julian LeFay, who has been called the "Father of The Elder Scrolls" took part in a three hour interview with Indigo Gaming a week ago. In the interview, he talks about his involvement with Bethesda Softworks as their chief engineer, his departure from the company, and his current projects, among other things. As one of the first employees of Bethesda, Julian saw the company grow from a small operation to a company with seventy employees.
The full interview can be found here.
Clockwork City expansions for The Elder Scrolls Online and The Elder Scrolls: Legends — November 1, 2017
The Clockwork City DLC for ESO was released for PC and Mac players on October 23, 2017, with console players getting it on November 7, 2017. This DLC gives players access to a new zone and trial as well as new quests, and introduces Transmutation to the crafting system.
Now, it has been announced a new premium story is coming to Legends on November 30, 2017, called Return to Clockwork City, a nod to the recently released ESO DLC. The story will add Factotum cards, as well as new Treasure Hunt and Assemble game mechanics. The full bundle will be available for $19.99, complete with alternate card art and a title; or in-game gold can be used to purchase three separate acts. For more information, read the official announcement. Clockwork City, here we come!
Current Featured Article
Legends:Cloudy Dregs Inn
The Cloudy Dregs Inn is a location in Wayrest. It is one of the first two locations on that map, along with the Murder Scene. Uther sends you to the inn to see if anyone's seen anything suspicious. However, the barman doesn't like nosy people and drags you into a bar fight. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did you know...
- ... that The Theory of the Lunar Lorkhan states that Nirn’s two moons, Masser and Secunda, are actually the corpse of Lorkhan?
- ... that Nirn's two moons, Masser and Secunda, vanished from 4E 98 until 4E 100, an event that is now called the Void Nights?
- ... that Oblivion is the first TES game in which the player's magicka regenerates on its own?
- ... that the Mages Guild was dissolved after the Oblivion Crisis?
- ... that Nirn is the name of the planet on which Tamriel, the continent that hosts most events in the Elder Scrolls games, is located?
- ... that the only races in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that you can't marry are Bosmer and Khajiit?
- ... that Eyevea was a part of the Shivering Isles for thousands of years, because Shalidor traded it to Sheogorath for the Folium Discognitum?
- ... that a variety of diseases can be caught by unlucky travelers in the Iliac Bay region, Vvardenfell, Cyrodiil and Skyrim?
- ... that the White-Gold Concordat was signed in 4E 175, banning the worship of Talos within the Empire?
- ... that "The Elder Scrolls" didn't mean anything when it was chosen as the series title?