Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series of games since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss the Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP forums.
This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
Jester's Festival in ESO and Legends on iPad — March 23, 2017
ESO's Jester's Festival event has gone live today. Three new daily quests are available for the duration of the event, with unique holiday rewards. An XP bonus is also provided.
In other news, The Elder Scrolls: Legends has officially launched on iPad and can be downloaded for free from the App Store.
UESP Reaches 50,000 Articles — March 14, 2017
The Elder Scrolls: Legends Leaves Beta— March 09, 2017
After a lengthy beta cycle, The Elder Scrolls: Legends has officially been released on the PC. With this announcement, a timetable for Legends reaching other game platforms was also revealed:
- iPad – March 23
- Android Tablets – April
- Mac OS – May
- Mobile Phones – Early Summer
Additionally, plans for new features, such as Twitch integration and a spectator mode, were revealed. Lastly, the first story campaign was also officially announced, called The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood. The full announcement can be read here.
New ESO: Morrowind Trailer — February 24, 2017
The first gameplay trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind has been revealed. This trailer shows off many locations in the game, such as numerous dungeons, settlements such as Seyda Neen and Vivec, the new trial (Halls of Fabrication), new abilities for the Warden class, and much more. Additionally, many websites are currently reporting details and interviews about the expansion. More information, including a compilation of known knowledge, can be found on the official UESP blog.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Homestead Update Released — February 06, 2017
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Announced — January 31, 2017
The release of ESO's first expansion has been announced. Titled The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind, it is set for release on June 6. The expansion comes with a new Warden class, a large Vvardenfell zone, and a Clockwork City trial. Morrowind must be purchased separately and is not included with ESO Plus, nor will it be available in the Crown Store. Physical editions and digital upgrades are available for pre-order now; a Collector's Edition is also available.
Skyrim Confirmed for the Nintendo Switch — January 13, 2017
In a presentation on January 12th, 2017, Todd Howard of Bethesda Game Studios has announced that "yes, Skyrim is coming to the Nintendo Switch". The Switch is a hybrid game console that functions as both a home console and a portable gaming device. Aside from the confirmation, no additional information was provided at this time.
In other news, ESO is currently holding a "Fatal Fredas" flash sale on certain Crown Store offerings.
Skyrim Special Edition PS4 Patch — January 07, 2017
Current Featured Article
Mzinchaleft is a large Dwarven ruin located southwest of Dawnstar. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did you know...
- ... that Second Era Bosmer immigrants to Auridon brought with them a tradition of mud-throwing to celebrate the New Life Festival?
- ... that the Bosmer people can invoke the Wild Hunt, turning themselves into a everchanging horde of feral, supernatural beasts?
- ... that, in Vivec's absence, the Ingenium was used to keep Baar Dau from crashing into Vivec City?
- ... that Meridia is believed to have originally been a Magna Ge, going by the name of Merid-Nunda?
- ... that Eyevea was a part of the Shivering Isles for thousands of years, because Shalidor traded it to Sheogorath for the Folium Discognitum?
- ... that the month of Morning Star was not present in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, most likely omitted by accident?
- ... that the First Era lasted 2920 years, the Second Era lasted 897 years, and the Third only lasted 433 years?
- ... that the Numidium was a giant Dwemer construct powered by the Heart of Lorkhan, and used by Tiber Septim to conquer all of Tamriel?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls: Arena is the only game in the main series in which there are no skills that can be learned?
- ... that the New Sheoth Graveyard gets a new tombstone with a unique inscription added whenever a citizen of New Sheoth dies?