This page lists all the Trials in Elder Scrolls Online. They are designed for groups of 12, and each has a leaderboard. Each trial has a Normal and Veteran mode, although the leaderboard and the majority of achievements are restricted to Veteran mode. Trials also have an additional Hard mode which can be activated manually within the dungeon itself.
Trials originally had a group-wide Soul Reservoir mechanic which limited the number of respawns to 36. This was replaced in Update 9 with the Vitality Bonus system, which affects the final score based on the number of remaining lives but does not force the trial to end if that limit is reached.
The trials in Craglorn originally had no Normal mode and did not scale to the group leader. This was changed in Updates 10 and 11.
- Aetherian Archive — A tower in southeastern Craglorn near the city of Elinhir.
- Hel Ra Citadel — An ancient Yokudan fortress in southwestern Craglorn.
- Sanctum Ophidia — An ancient Nedic temple in northern Craglorn.
- Maw of Lorkhaj — A desecrated temple in Reaper's March.
- Halls of Fabrication — A part of Sotha Sil's Clockwork City.
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|