- Once known simply as Northern Valenwood, this region that borders Cyrodiil and Elsweyr has seen so much bloody warfare since the fall of the Second Empire that it's now known as Reaper's March, even to its battle-scarred inhabitants.
|Northeastern Valenwood, northwestern Elsweyr|
Reaper's March, at one time known simply as Northern Valenwood, is a region connecting the jungles of Valenwood and the rolling plains of Elsweyr. Home to the cities of Arenthia and Dune as well as some Ayleid ruins, it is a unique mixture of Bosmer and Khajiiti culture. The senche-tiger native to the area is known to the locals to have mystical, almost magical alchemical properties.
- Arenthia — A city in northern Reaper's March.
- Dune — A city in eastern Reaper's March.
- Rawl'kha — A city in central Reaper's March.
- Do'Krin Monastery — Located in western Reaper's March, northwest of the Grahtwood tunnel.
- Fort Grimwatch — A fort in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Greenhill — A settlement in northern Reaper's March, southwest of Arenthia.
- Hadran's Caravan — A camp in southeastern Reaper's March.
- Pa'alat — A small town in northern Reaper's March, northwest of Dune.
- S'ren-ja — A small town in eastern Reaper's March, southwest of Dune.
- Thizzrini Arena — A camp in central Reaper's March, just north of Rawl'kha.
- Vinedusk Village — A small town in western Reaper's March, east of the Malabal Tor gate.
- Willowgrove — A small town in southern Reaper's March, south of Rawl'kha.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Falinesti Autumn Site — The autumn location of Falinesti, in central Reaper's March, west-northwest of Rawl'kha.
- Fort Sphinxmoth — A ruin in northeastern Reaper's March, north of Dune.
- Senalana — An Ayleid ruin in northern Reaper's March, west of Arenthia.
- Thormar — An Ayleid ruin in southern Reaper's March, east of the Do'Krin Monastery.
- Two Moons Path — An ancient Khajiiti Temple in the eastern section of Dune, in Reaper's March.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Moonmont — A crypt in southern Reaper's March.
- Claw's Strike — A ruined Khajiiti temple in western Reaper's March, located to the north of the Do'Krin Monastery.
- Fardir's Folly — An Ayleid ruin in northeastern Reaper's March, north of Fort Sphinxmoth.
- Jode's Light — A ruined Khajiiti temple in eastern Reaper's March, west of Dune.
- Kuna's Delve — A mine in northern Reaper's March, south of Arenthia.
- Maw of Lorkhaj — A desecrated temple in Reaper's March.
- Selene's Web — A group dungeon found in Reaper's March.
- Thibaut's Cairn — A crypt in central Reaper's March, east of Vinedusk Village.
- The Vile Manse — A ruined mansion in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Weeping Wind Cave — A cave in southeastern Reaper's March, northeast of Willowgrove.
- Big Ozur's Valley — A small valley located just east of Greenhill that is inhabited by ogres.
- Deathsong Cleft — A cleft in Reaper's March, just south of Vinedusk Village.
- Old S'ren-ja Docks — A derelict pier, south-southwest of S'ren-ja in Reaper's March.
- Reaper's Henge — A grove in central Reaper's March, north of Rawl'kha.
- Ushmal's Rest — A graveyard in northern Reaper's March, just north of Pa'alat.
- Waterdancer Falls — A waterfall in Reaper's March, just north of Moonmont.
- Dawnmead Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point east of Arenthia in northeastern Reaper's March.
- Jodewood Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point north of the Do'Krin Monastery in southwestern Reaper's March.
- Northern Woods Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point south of Arenthia in northern Reaper's March.
- The Apprentice — A Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil.
- The Steed — A Mundus Stone found in Reaper's March, Bangkorai, the Rift, and Cyrodiil.
Points of Interest
- Broken Arch — A ruin in southern Reaper's March, east of the Do'Krin Monastery.
- Crescent River Camp — Located northeast of the Do'Krin Monastery, in central Reaper's March.
- Dawnmead Brigand Camp — Located north of the Thizzrini Arena, in central Reaper's March.
- Dawnmead Ruin Camp — Located south of the Thizzrini Arena, in central Reaper's March.
- Fishing Dock — Located just west of Arenthia, in northern Reaper's March.
- Greenspeaker's Grove — Located in western Reaper's March, northeast of Vinedusk Village.
- Little Ozur's Camp — Located southwest of Fort Sphinxmoth, in northeastern Reaper's March.
- Old Town Cavern — A cave in northern Reaper's March, west of Senalana.
- Researcher's Camp — Located northwest of Greenhill, in northwestern Reaper's March.
- Willowgrove Cavern — Located south of the Grahtwood tunnel, in southern Reaper's March.
- Dawnshadow — A large player house in eastern Reaper's March.
- Serenity Falls Estate — A player manor in eastern Reaper's March.
- Sleek Creek House — A medium player house in central Reaper's March.
- Strident Springs Demesne — A large player house in northern Reaper's March.
- Arenthia Wayshrine — Located in western Arenthia.
- Dune Wayshrine — Located in northwestern Dune.
- Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine — Located northeast of Fort Grimwatch.
- Fort Sphinxmoth Wayshrine — Located just outside Fort Sphinxmoth.
- Moonmont Wayshrine — Located northeast of Moonmont.
- Rawl'kha Wayshrine — Located in southwest Rawl'kha.
- Sren-ja Wayshrine — Located north of S'ren-ja.
- Vinedusk Wayshrine — Located southwest of Vinedusk Village.
- Willowgrove Wayshrine — Located northeast of Willowgrove.
- The Demi-Plane of Jode — A realm visited from within the Two Moons Path by a Khajiit seeking to become the Mane.
- Den of Lorkhaj — A shadowy realm created from the decaying corpse of Lorkhaj.
- The Five Finger Dance — The realm of Baan Dar, who hosts an eternal party for bandits, pranksters, and merrymakers.
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is on an alternate path.|
||Denotes a side quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a quest which rewards a Skill Point.|
Aldmeri Dominion Story Quests
- Grim Situation: Defeat the spirit invasion in Fort Grimwatch.
- Grimmer Still: Cleanse the temple and Fort Grimwatch.
- A Door Into Moonlight: Discover if you truly are the Moon Hallowed.
- Hallowed To Arenthia: Travel to Arenthia to aid its inhabitants.
- The Colovian Occupation: Help the Arenthian resistance drive out the Colovians.
- Stonefire Machinations: Defeat the Stonefire Cult and the Dark Mane.
- To Rawl'kha: Head into the Jodewood with news of the Mane.
- The First Step: Help the Lunar Champions in their first trial.
- The Path to Moonmont: Meet the Lunar Champions at the corrupted temple.
- Motes in the Moonlight: Cleanse Moonmont and subdue the Dark Mane.
- To Dune: Head to Dawnmead to walk the Two Moons Path with the next Mane.
- The Fires of Dune: Stop the Daedric invasion of Dune.
- The Moonlit Path: Help the Lunar Champion walk the Two Moons Path.
- The Den of Lorkhaj: Help the Lunar Champion walk the final, dark path.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Moons Over Grimwatch: Heed the Moons' call to aid the Lunar Champions at Grimwatch.
- Eye on Arenthia: Meet the Eyes of the Queen at Arenthia.
- Hallowed To Grimwatch: Travel to Grimwatch to aid the Lunar Champions.
- Hallowed to Rawl'kha: Begin your journey with the Lunar Champions in Rawl'kha.
- The Champions at Rawl'kha: Head into the Jodewood with the Lunar Champions.
- To Saifa in Rawl'kha: Follow the paths of moonlight to Rawl'kha.
- To Moonmont: Seek out your destiny at the temple of Moonmont.
Northern Woods Side Quests
- The Arbordawn Cult: Assist Telenger with a problem at the Falinesti Autumn Site.
- Down the Skeever Hole: Defeat the last of the Colovian invaders.
- Ezreba's Fate: Help a local Treethane solve a difficult situation.
- Gates of Fire: Help defend an Ayleid ruin from the Colovians.
- Gentle Gardener: Collect gardening samples from Falinesti Autumn Site.
- History's Song: Fulfill an ancient bard's wish.
- How Few Remain: Rescue a group of miners from a pack of bloodthirsty trolls.
- Song of the Spinner: Help a spinner learn the stories of her people.
- Oath of Excision: Help the Vinedusk Rangers repel the Colovian invaders.
- On the Doorstep: Investigate the evil strangers in Greenhill.
- Over the Edge: Help retrieve some critical medical supplies.
- The Waking Dreamer: Liberate a Daedric tome from an Imperial invasion base.
- Baan Dar's Bash: Join Baan Dar's party!
- Baan Dar's Boast: Play pranks on the party-goers at Thormar.
- Box of Riddles: Help a trickster get the better of her rival.
- Desecrated Ground: Retrieve a sacred relic from the Moonmont vault.
- Fang Collector: Cash in on a bounty for senche-tiger fangs.
- The Golden Claw: Ensure the Golden Claw's protection.
- Hadran's Fall: Eliminate an evil slave trader.
- Into the Vice Den: Help find a missing Khajiit.
- Lizard Racing: Watch the lizard races at Hadran's Caravan.
- A Night to Forget: Help a would-be apprentice recover his research items.
- An Offering: Pray for a Khajiiti soldier on the front lines in Cyrodiil.
- Spikeball: Take part in Spikeball at Hadran's Caravan.
- To Honor the Fallen: Help return home relics and bones from ancient battle sites.
The Trial of Five-Clawed Guile: Celebrate the New Life Festival with the Khajiit of Rawl'kha.(disabled)
- Troll Arena: Watch the troll fighting at Hadran's Caravan.
- Questionable Contract: Help a hapless Altmer fulfill his contract.
- An Affront to Mara: Retrieve the stolen relics.
- The Champion Division: Become the Grand Champion of Thizzrini's Champion Division.
- Ezzag's Bandits: Help the farmer Ezzag with his bandit problem.
- A Foot in the Door: Prove you have what it takes to fight in Thizzrini Arena.
- Haunting of Kalari: Discover why there are ghosts in Kalari's house.
- Loose Ends: Report on your findings in the town of S'ren-ja.
- Prisoners of the Sphinx: Free the Imperial prisoners.
- Rat Problems: Clear out some rats from a village well.
- Small Town Problems: Help the town of S'ren-ja with its problems.
- The Sorcerer Division: Defeat the champion of Thizzrini's Sorcerer Division.
- The Summoner Division: Become the champion of Thizzrini's Summoner Division.
- The Swordmaster Division: Defeat the champion of Thizzrini's Swordmaster Division.
- Test of Faith: Tell Kala about her brother's fate.
- A Traitor's Luck: Help uncover evidence that a Khajiit is selling Dominion secrets to the enemy.
- Into the Maw: Stop the dro-m'Athra from flooding into Tamriel.
- Knowledge Gained: Help guide a Mages Guild expedition through a dangerous forest.
Selene's Web Pledge: Explore Selene's Web and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
|East from the solemn eye's shrine.||East of Fort Grimwatch Wayshrine|
|Where temple became tree-house.||Greenhill behind the temple on the cliffs|
|In a smoldering shell.||South of Old Town Cavern - Surrounded by Skeevers|
|Overlooking the site of the fall.||Rocks above Hall of Ichor, Arbordawn|
|Camped on the way to Claw's Strike.||Under bridge at West Crescent River Camp|
|Hidden by a less subtle blade.||Thormar ruins top of the rocks|
|Dune's arcane beacon.||Dune, top of the rocks next to the Mages Guild surrounded by Clannfear & Trolls|
|Mara's devout frets in view.||Fort Sphinxmoth behind broken wall|
|Within earshot of the cheering crowd.||Thissrini, from doors turn left on the rocks above Feluni's office|
|Growling, beastly gladiators prowl.||Kuna's Delve, in a barrel upper side, big room top right|
|Treasure of the bard's tomb.||Thibault's Cairn, Catacombs, Middle room surrounded by Skeletals|
|Awash in tears underground.||Weeping Wind Cave bottom room|
|Outlaws strike skooma deals here.||Claw Strike, room to the right, surrounded by Lions|
|The folly is in passing through quickly.||Farfir's Folly Across walkway in a small room|
|Moon's light reveals its secret.||Jode's Light, room to the left of the entrance, surrounded by Giant Bats|
|Far beneath a foul manor.||Group needed, 6 plus attackers at a time. Vile Manse, small room on the opposite side you go in.|
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|