The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Daedra Husk; Daedra Heart; Poison Solvents|
Skills and Abilities
As they are considered elite creatures, daedroths are immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- Jagged Claw
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Fiery Jaws
- The daedroth bites the player, doing moderate physical damage. This attack also applies the "Burning" effect, which does minor flame damage over time.
- Fiery Breath
- The daedroth breaths fire, doing moderate flame damage over time to all players in front of it as indicated by a red cone.
- Abanabi Cave
- Abyssal Depths, Imperial City Sewers
- Aetherian Archive
- Alessian Tombs
- Antediluvian Vaults
- Argent Mine
- Arx Corinium
- Baandari Trading Post
- Bangkorai Garrison
- Barathrum Centrata
- Castle of the Worm
- City of Ash I
- City of Ash II - Oblivion Plane
- Crypt of Hearts II
- Darkshade Caverns I
- Direfrost Keep
- Dragonfire Cathedral
- Dragonstar Arena
- Elden Hollow I
- Elden Hollow II
- Forgotten Crypts
- Fort Amol
- Foyada Quarry
- Fungal Grotto I
- Fungal Grotto II
- Harena Hypogeum
- Heart's Grief
- Tusenend, Vvardenfell
- Achaeraizur, a miniboss of the Vaults of Madness
- Aghezaidil, a daedroth that can appear in Deadhollow Halls at the conclusion of a heist
- Corpse Tearer
- Daragaz, a unique Daedroth in Kushtashpi.
- Dresuu Var, a celestial daedroth and a boss of Skyreach Pinnacle
- Dubroze the Infester, a veteran miniboss of Elden Hollow II
- Free Will, a daedroth potentially summoned by Sheogorath in Southpoint
- Gar Xuu Gar, the boss of Abandoned Farm
- Guardian of Coldharbour, a Daedroth found in The Endless Stair
- Horvantud the Fire Maw, a veteran boss of City of Ash
- Hrelvesuu, a potential boss of Dark Anchors
- Keggagiha, a boss of Daedroth Larder
- Maw of the Infernal, a boss of the veteran Banished Cells II
- Menta Na, a potential boss of Dark Anchors
- Nolagha, a boss of Daedroth Larder
- Rsolignah, a boss of Daedroth Larder
- Steel-Tail, a boss of Quickwater Cave
- Sthorha the Crazed, the boss of Aba-Darre
- Tulu, a daedroth encountered at Falinesti Summer Site
- Urrai, the boss of Bitterroot Cave
- Varvesuu Nograta, a daedroth who can be found at the Shrine of Saint Veloth
- Vree, a boss of Rulanyil's Fall
- Xevat-Golok, a daedroth found in The Vile Manse
- Ysolmarr the Roving Pyre, the boss of Old S'ren-ja Docks
Quests Involving Daedroth
- A Saint Asunder: Restore and cleanse the Shrine of Saint Veloth.
- Castle of the Worm: Grant a request for asylum from a prisoner in the Castle of the Worm.
- The Grip of Madness: Discover why a town's citizens are killing each other.
- Heist: Deadhollow Halls: Recover some Daedric idols stashed away in Deadhollow Halls.
- The Summer Site: Investigate Falinesti Summer Site and uncover the location of the Walking City.