|Eastern Alik'r Desert|
Tigonus is the eastern region of the Alik'r Desert. The city of Kozanset sits roughly in its center, with Satakalaam and the Motalion Necropolis to the north, and HoonDing's Watch to the south. The Tigonus Dolmen lies east of Kozanset, along the border with southern Bangkorai (though there is no crossing here). The Hollow Wastes region borders on the west.
- Saltwalker Militia Camp — A camp in the eastern Alik'r Desert, west of Kozanset.
- Tears of the Dishonored — A burial site in the far southeastern Alik'r Desert.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Lost City of the Na-Totambu — A ruin in the Alik'r Desert.
- Sandblown Mine — A depleted copper mine in the southeastern Alik'r Desert, east of HoonDing's Watch containing Khajiit bandits.
- Volenfell — A group dungeon found in Alik'r Desert.
- Yldzuun — A Dwemer ruin in the southeastern Alik'r Desert, southeast of Kozanset containing Imperial soldiers.
- Hag Camp — A small camp in the eastern Alik'r Desert, due north of Kozanset.
- King's Rest — A remote gravesite in the northeastern Alik'r Desert, northwest of the Motalion Necropolis.
Points of Interest
- HoonDing's Watch Wayshrine — Located northwest of HoonDing's Watch.
- Satakalaam Wayshrine — Located just outside Satakalaam.
- Sep's Spine Wayshrine — Located a ways east of Sep's Spine.
- Shrikes' Aerie Wayshrine — Located northeast of HoonDing's Watch.
- Feathered Fiends: Resolve the situation between the harpies and the mercenaries in Kozanset.
- Honoring the Dishonored: Consecrate the remains of a Redguard's wife.
- An Ill-Fated Venture: Recover Yokudan relics from an ancient tomb.
- Malignant Militia: Discover why the militia are doing nothing about the bandits.
- The Nature of Fate: Part Two: Help a Redguard spurn the grip of fate.
- The Real Snake: Confront a shady character with proof of his misdeeds.
- Secrets of the Lost City: Help a Redguard historian gain access to lost knowledge of his ancestors.
- Temple's Treasures: Recover the missing relics for the High Temple.
There is one Achievement associated with this region:
|||Ash'abah Hero||5||Defeat the Withered Hand and reclaim all the Ansei Wards.|