- Few adventurers choose to brave the rocky highlands of the Reach. Savage predators, perilous Dwarven ruins, and hostile Reach clans make it one of the least hospitable regions in all of Tamriel.
|The Reach Antiquities|
The Reach is an area ruled by the Reachmen from their capital city of Markarth. It sits above the underground expanse known as Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern. It is available with the Markarth DLC which concludes the Dark Heart of Skyrim adventure.
- 1 Places
- 2 Quests
- 3 Sets
- 4 Maps
- Karthwasten — A village in the northern Reach which has recently suffered through a magical storm.
- Understone Keep — A seat of the Ard in Markarth.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Black-Moon Clan Camp — A small camp inhabited by members of the Black-Moon Clan of Reachfolk found just northwest of the Arkthzand Great Lift.
- Cinder-Heart Clan Camp — A small camp inhabited by the Cinder-Heart Clan which is located northwest of Hroldan Ring.
- Shadefeather Clan Camp — A small camp inhabited by members of the Shadefeather Clan of Reachfolk found just west of Gloomreach's entrance in the Reach.
- Wildspear Clan Camp — A small camp inhabited by members of the Wildspear Clan of Reachfolk found just northeast of the North Markarth Wayshrine.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Lost Valley Redoubt — A Nordic ruin built over ancient Reachmen caverns, in the south-eastern Reach.
- Reachwind Depths — A Dwemer ruin located north of the Reachwind Ritual Site in the Reach.
- Briar Rock Ruins — A ruin located in the southwestern corner of the Reach.
- Gloomreach — A cave with entrances in the Reach and Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern.
- Vateshran Hollows — A solo arena located in The Reach.
Harrowstorm Ritual Sites
- Harrowed Haunt Ritual Site — A Harrowstorm ritual location north of Hroldan Ring.
- Ragnvald Ritual Site — A Harrowstorm ritual location northwest of the North Markarth Wayshrine.
- Witchborne Ritual Site — A Harrowstorm ritual location east of the Black-Moon Clan Camp.
- Reachwind Ritual Site — A Harrowstorm ritual location south of Reachwind Depths.
Points of Interest
- Arkthzand Great Lift — An entrance to Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern in the Reach, north of the North Markarth Wayshrine and east of Bthardamz.
- Bthardamz — A Dwarven ruin located in The Reach.
- Deep Folk Crossing — A Dwarven ruin located in the northern Reach.
- Druadach Redoubt — A crafting site located southeast of Deep Folk Crossing used for crafting the Legacy of Karth set.
- Hroldan Ring — A landmark located in The Reach.
- Nalzthdbar Great Lift — An entrance to Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern in the Reach, located east of Briar Rock Ruins.
- Rebel's Retreat — A camp located east of Markarth, across the Karth River.
- Red Eagle Redoubt — A crafting site located west of Rebel's Retreat used for crafting the Red Eagle's Fury set.
- Briar Rock Wayshrine — Located east of Briar Rock Ruins.
- Druadach Mountains Wayshrine — A wayshrine in the northwestern Reach.
- Karthwasten Wayshrine
- Lost Valley Wayshrine — A Nordic ruin built over ancient Reachmen caverns, in the south-eastern Reach.
- Markarth Wayshrine — A wayshrine in the center of Markarth.
- North Markarth Wayshrine — Located east and north of Markarth.
- Rebel's Retreat Wayshrine — A wayshrine south of Rebel's Retreat.
- The Despot of Markarth: Secure an alliance with the Despot of Markarth.
- Blood of the Reach: Search for the Arkthzand Keystone.
- The Study of Souls: Search for Lady Belain and the Ashen Lord in a Dwarven ruin.
- The Awakening Darkness: Learn more about the prophecy the Gray Host seeks to fulfill.
- The Dark Heart: Search for the truth about the Dark Heart.
- A Feast of Souls: Stop the vampiric assault on Markarth.
Dark Heart of Skyrim Epilogue
- The End of Eternity: Discover how to travel through the Void.
- Kingdom of Ash: Enter the Void and put a stop to the Darkstorm.
- Second Chances: Receive your accolades in Understone Keep.
- A Challenge of Worth: Accept a Spiritblood clansman's challenge.
- After the Storm: Help the Crow-Eye clan restore the Wards of their home.
- Betrayal at Briar Rock: Free members of the Hillhunter Clan from the hagravens of the Thornroot Clan and destroy a Briarheart Tree.
- By Love Betrayed: Help Adusa-daro recruit a lost friend for House Ravenwatch.
- Endeavor in the Gloom: Help a Psijic botanist uncover the plans of his master.
- Guild Listings: Explore the Guild Finder.
- Help Wanted in Markarth: Look for work in Markarth.
- Lost in the Reach: Help a Nord traveler find her lost family.
- The Lost Scout's Report: Find out what happened to a Nord scout lost in Blackreach.
- Red Eagle's Song: Help Lyris and Sai uncover the long lost secret in the most unexpected place.
- The Symbol of Gulibeg: Deliver a lost relic to the temple in Markarth.
- The Symbol of Hrokkibeg: Deliver a relic to Hircine's shrine in Markarth.
- The Symbol of Storihbeg: Deliver a stolen relic to the shrine in Markarth.
- The Symbol of Uricanbeg: Deliver a relic to the shrine in Markarth.
- Vows and Oaths: Help the Chief-of-Chiefs put an end to the long-lived feud between the Eagleseer and Six-Ford clans.
- Nelldena Dailies:
- Gwenyfe Dailies:
- Discarded Treasures: Gather scrap metal discarded by a Dwemer construct.
- Namira's Perversions: Rescue captives and interrupt a witch's ritual.
- Ruptures in the Reach: Close tears in the fabric of reality for the Ard's Stonehands.
- The Scholar's Request: Conduct an experiment on Dwarven spiders at Sentinel Point.
- Guides to the Deep: Destroy a massive Dwarven construct in Blackreach.
- Notes of the Void: Retrieve notes detailing a dangerous ritual for the Stonehands to dispose of.
- Bralthahawn Dailies:
- Unhatched Menace: Destroy an egg that is in the possession of a mad mage.
- Wild Talismans: Recover lost talismans from Briar Rock Ruins.
- What's Hers is Ours: Retrieve a totem from Briar Rock Ruins on behalf of the Wildblood clan.
- Magic Mycology: Gather mushrooms for the clans.
- The Tainted Briarheart: Stop a wicked ritual from finishing.
- Strange Contamination: Gather fungal mold samples for mages to study.
- Ardanir Dailies:
- Alone in the Dark: Help Reachfolk exiles escape the Falmer.
- Defenders of the Reach: Wipe out remnants of the Gray Host.
- Remnants of the Deep Folk: Recover Dwarven scrap to arm the Wayward Guardians.
- The Language of the Night: Salvage the ancient language of the Nighthollow Clan.
- The Light of Arkthzand: Salvage gemstones from Dwarven constructs.
- The Lost Shrine: Cleanse a shrine at Lost Valley Redoubt.
- To Burn Away Evil: Recover silver to use against the Gray Host.
- Repeatable Arena:
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
2 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon Damage
|Aetherial Ascension||Philosopher's Cradle|
|Legacy of Karth||
2 items: Adds 15-657 Critical Chance
|Red Eagle's Fury||
2 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
|Red Eagle Redoubt|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
2 items: Adds
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.