- Malabal Tor is the northwest region of Valenwood, on the coast of the Abecean Sea and the Strid River estuary. Its capital is Silvenar, the spiritual home of all Wood Elves.
Malabal Tor is a region deep in the jungles of northwestern Valenwood, where little light reaches the forest floor. The area is populated by hoarvors and stranglers and is the site of many Bosmer traditions, possibly including cannibalism. The city of Silvenar is the capital.
- 1 Places
- 2 Quests
- 3 Skyshard
- 4 Sets
- 5 Maps
- 6 Gallery
- Bloodtoil Valley — A small town in central Malabal Tor, north of the Grahtwood gate.
- Dra'bul — A Wood Orc camp in central Malabal Tor, west of Vulkwasten.
- Fuller's Break — A dock in northern Malabal Tor, east of Velyn Harbor.
- Jode's Pocket — An island camp off the north shore of Malabal Tor, north of Vulkwasten.
- Tanglehaven — A small town in central Malabal Tor, south-southwest of Vulkwasten.
- Velyn Harbor — A large port town in western Malabal Tor, north of the Greenshade gate.
- Vulkwasten — A settlement and brewery in central Malabal Tor.
Groves and Marshes
- Deepwoods — A village in western Malabal Tor, east of Velyn Harbor.
- Falinesti Summer Site — The summer location of Falinesti, in western Malabal Tor, east of Velyn Harbor.
- Treehenge — A grove in northeastern Malabal Tor, north of Baandari Tradepost. It is the resting place of the spirits of the Green Ladies of the Bosmer.
- Valeguard — A grove in eastern Malabal Tor, southeast of Silvenar.
- Wilding Run — A grove in northern Malabal Tor, west-northwest of the Baandari Trading Post.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Abamath — An Ayleid ruin in southern Malabal Tor, northwest of the Grahtwood gate.
- Belarata — An Ayleid ruin in southern Malabal Tor, north of the Grahtwood gate.
- Ilayas Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins in western Malabal Tor, just east of Velyn Harbor.
- Jathsogur — A ruin in southern Malabal Tor, northeast of the Grahtwood gate.
- Ouze — A ruin in eastern Malabal Tor, east of Silvenar.
- Black Vine Ruins — A set of Ayleid ruins in northeastern Malabal Tor, west of the Baandari Trading Post containing Red Sun bandits.
- Crimson Cove — A cave in Malabal Tor.
- Dead Man's Drop — A mine in eastern Malabal Tor, on the shore east of Fuller's Break containing Ra Gada pirates.
- Hoarvor Pit — A cave in central Malabal Tor, southwest of Vulkwasten containing hoarvors.
- Roots of Silvenar — A set of caves in eastern Malabal Tor, south of Silvenar containing Ebonheart Pact soldiers.
- Shael Ruins — An Ayleid ruin in southern Malabal Tor, just north of the Grahtwood gate containing ghosts.
- Tempest Island — A small island containing a group dungeon accessible from Malabal Tor.
- Tomb of the Apostates — A cave in southern Malabal Tor, west of Tanglehaven containing undead.
- Bitterpoint Strand — A small island north of Velyn Harbor in Malabal Tor.
- Bone Grappler's Nest — A small peninsula on the lake south of Tanglehaven in Malabal Tor.
- Dugan's Knoll — A hill just northeast of Ilayas Ruins in Malabal Tor.
- Jagged Grotto — A small cave on the coast north of Vulkwasten in Malabal Tor.
- River Edge — A river bank just east of Silvenar in Malabal Tor.
- Windshriek Strand — A beach in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Broken Coast Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point on an island northwest of Vulkwasten in northern Malabal Tor.
- Silvenar Vale Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point west of Baandari Trading Post in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Xylo River Basin Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point north of the Grahtwood gate in southern Malabal Tor.
- The Ritual — A Mundus Stone found in Malabal Tor, Alik'r Desert, Eastmarch, and Cyrodiil.
- The Thief — A Mundus Stone found in Malabal Tor, Alik'r Desert, Eastmarch, and Cyrodiil.
- The Warrior — A Mundus Stone found in Malabal Tor, Alik'r Desert, Eastmarch, and Cyrodiil.
Points of Interest
- Chancel of Divine Entreaty — An Ayleid ruin and temple in central Malabal Tor, west of Silvenar.
- Four Quarry Islet — An island in the river northeast of Silvenar, in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Horseshoe Island — An island north of Vulkwasten, in northern Malabal Tor.
- Matthild's Last Venture — A camp in western Malabal Tor, southeast of Ilayas Ruins.
- Ogrim's Yawn — A cave north of Silvenar, in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Ragnthar — A Dwemer ruin that exists outside the physical reality of Nirn.
- Sleepy Senche Overlook — A bluff in southeastern Malabal Tor, southeast of Bloodtoil Valley.
- Starwalk Cavern — A small cave southeast of Velyn Harbor, in western Malabal Tor.
- Stranglewatch — A small camp south of Dra'bul, in central Malabal Tor.
- Supplication House — A small merchant's home located east of Vulkwasten, in central Malabal Tor.
- Black Vine Villa — A small player house in northeastern Malabal Tor.
- Cyrodilic Jungle House — A small player house in northeastern Baandari Trading Post.
- Abamath Wayshrine — Located east-southeast of Abamath.
- Baandari Tradepost Wayshrine — In the center of the Baandari Trading Post.
- Bloodtoil Wayshrine — Located southwest of Bloodtoil Valley.
- Dra'Bul Wayshrine — Located south-southwest of Dra'bul.
- Ilayas Ruins Wayshrine — Located just southeast of Ilayas Ruins.
- Valeguard Wayshrine — Located north of Valeguard.
- Velyn Harbor Wayshrine — Located in southwest Velyn Harbor.
- Vulkwasten Wayshrine — Located in southern Vulkwasten.
- Wilding Run Wayshrine — Located east of Wilding Run.
- The Hunting Grounds — Hircine's realm of Oblivion, connected to Wilding Run in Malabal Tor. Captain Trelano's consciousness has been ensnared here by Gamekeeper Ozzai, and the Shade of Ulthorn assists you in freeing him.
|Malabal Tor||The Siege of Velyn Harbor|
|House and Home||One Fell Swoop||The Drublog of Dra'bul|
|Reap What Is Sown||The Hound's Plan|
|The Prisoner of Jathsogur||A Wedding to Attend||Buyer Beware|
|Restore the Silvenar||The Dark Mane|
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is on an alternate path.|
||Denotes a side quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a quest which rewards a Skill Point.|
Aldmeri Dominion Story Quests
- House and Home: Save the villagers from the Drublog.
- One Fell Swoop: Stop the Velyn Harbor invaders.
- The Drublog of Dra'bul: Meet the Green Lady in Dra'bul.
- Reap What Is Sown: Investigate the Drublog attack at the harbor.
- The Hound's Plan: Search the Xylo River Basin and try to uncover the Hound's intentions.
- The Prisoner of Jathsogur: Free the Silvenar from the Drublog ritual.
- A Wedding to Attend: Meet the Silvenar in Silvenar, and attend his wedding.
- Restore the Silvenar: Defeat the Hound and observe the Silvenar's marriage to the Green Lady.
- The Dark Mane: Search for Mane Akkhuz-ri in Reaper's March.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- The Siege of Velyn Harbor: Help defend the Dominion's lifeline to Malabal Tor.
Broken Coast Side Quests
- Export Business: Free the captured sailors.
- The Hound's Men: Investigate the Houndsmen sighted near Deepwoods.
- Lost Daughter: Return a vase to its previous owner.
- Nature's Best Friend: Find a Khajiit who ate too much candy.
- Naval Intelligence: Gather intel about a band of Imperial pirates.
- A Nord in Need: Return a battered shield to its owner.
- Raise the Curtain: Help the Dancing Scrib get back on the road.
- The Show Must Go On: Rescue the Dancing Scrib from the Steel Shrikes.
- The Storm's Call: Defend the Sphere of Storms from the Sea Vipers.
- The Summer Site: Investigate Falinesti Summer Site and uncover the location of the Walking City.
- The Tale of the Green Lady: Learn more about the Green Lady.
- The Unkindest Cut: Recover some tools from the burned-out houses of Velyn.
Xylo River Basin Side Quests
- Arithiel: Rescue Arithiel from the Worm Cult in Abamath.
- Buyer Beware: Investigate the relic seller at Belarata.
- A Father's Promise: Help a mother find her missing daughter.
- For Everything a Season: Help finish preparation of a famous rotmeth brew.
- Payment In Kind: Try to prevent further bloodshed between Bosmer and Drublog.
- Shock to the System: Turn to page 23 and save the catatonic Argonian.
- Something Rotten: Find the cause of all the chaos at the Vulkwasten brewery.
- The Soul Trap: Rescue a Khajiit's soul from an Ayleid puzzle lock.
- Z'en and Mauloch: Retrieve ancient texts on the founding of a small town.
Silvenar Vale Side Quests
- Awakening: Help the previous Green Lady find rest in Treehenge.
- Back to Rest: Cleanse the altars of Ouze to let the Oathbreakers' spirits rest.
- Blind Man's Bluff: Help an old Redguard pirate garner passage to Anvil.
- Brothers and Bandits: Help two brothers recover some medicinal plant sap from an Ayleid ruin.
- The Captain's Honor: Foil the plans of the Maormer Arch-Wizard, Sameht.
- The Dark Night of the Soul: Protect the guardians of Treehenge from the Worm Cult.
- Enemy of My Enemy: Protect the Baandari traders from their own hired protection.
- Fulfilling One's Fate: Stop the Worm Cult from defiling the Ouze burial site.
- The Maormer's Vessels: Prevent the Sea Vipers from ambushing more Dominion ships.
- The Misfortunate Minstrels: Find the musicians lost in the Silvenar ravine.
- A Novel Idea: Help a spinner write his story.
- Sacred Prey, Hunt Profane: Stop the mammoth poachers at Treehenge.
- Shipwrecked Sailors: Rescue a Dominion crew from Sea Viper pirates at Jode's Pocket.
- A Tale Forever Told: Ensure the spinners' tale of the Silvenar and the Green Lady is not changed.
- A Tangled Net: Reward the mercenaries for their prowess against the werewolves.
- The Ties that Bind: Search for any surviving Thalmor soldiers at Wilding Run.
- Eye of the Storm: Defeat the invading Maormer on Tempest Island.
Tempest Island Pledge: Explore Tempest Island and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
|On an orbit of the storm sphere's home.||Velyn Harbor, on top of mountain beside the Town Hall|
|The best view of Fuller's Break.||Above the ruins on the overlooking Fuller's Break|
|Unnoticed by a melancholy Elf.||SouthWest of Dra'bul Wayshrine, above road with Stranglers|
|Near the river, disentangled.||Across the river from Tanglehaven|
|Seek seaward cliffs by the brewery town.||North of Vulkwasten on cliffs|
|Fell from a bridge fleeing Abamath.||Crossroads South of Tanglehaven below road|
|Search every nook to lift the Vale.||South Valeguard surrounded by thunderbugs|
|Eyed from a islet in the river.||South Silvernar Dolmen surrounded by Senche Tigers|
|Follow the sound of the wilding waves.||Southwest Windshriek Strand|
|Withered within the vine.||Black Vine Ruins Room bottom left|
|Dropped off when he still lived.||Dead Man's Drop Top left room.|
|Property of parasites.||Hoavor Pit top curve in the water|
|Fungus dwellers dig, far from home.||Roots of Silvernar left through the water|
|Part of Arrai's spectral dominion.||Shael Ruins bottom left square room|
|Haunted by heretics.||Turn left top water room|
|Held by red-handed bandits.||Crimson cove, upper level on the right on the rocks, there are lots of soldiers to get past in groups of 5 or more.|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
|Spinner's Garments||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Stamina
2 items: Adds 34-2975 Physical Resistance
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Tempest Island||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 9-833 Weapon Critical
|Tempest Island||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Tempest Island||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 1-129 Stamina Recovery
|Tempest Island||Monster Helm Sets|
|Set Name||Traits Needed||Bonuses||Crafting Sites|
2 items: Adds 34-2975 Physical Resistance
| Chancel of Divine Entreaty in Malabal Tor
Alezer Kotu in Alik'r Desert
Hammerhome in Eastmarch
|Song of Lamae||5||
2 items: Adds 34-2975 Spell Resistance
| Sleepy Senche Overlook in Malabal Tor
Rkulftzel in Alik'r Desert
Tinkerer Tobin's Workshop in Eastmarch
|Vampire's Kiss||5|| Matthild's Last Venture in Malabal Tor
Artisan's Oasis in Alik'r Desert
Crimson Kada's Crafting Cavern in Eastmarch
A view towards the Gold Coast from Malabal Tor (before the Dark Brotherhood patch)