|Southwestern Gold Coast|
Anvil is a major settlement on the Gold Coast of Cyrodiil. The city was taken by Governor Fortunata ap Dugal and her Red Sails pirates and was declared a free port. Anvil now claims dominion over the entire Gold Coast as a sovereign state. This is contested by Kvatch to the east, which still maintains Imperial loyalty despite the Empire's collapse.
A Bounty Board in Anvil offers daily delve quests.
- The Common Good: Kill a dangerous beast which has been smuggled to the Gold Coast from Craglorn.
- Honest Work: Help the Vanos siblings find employment in Anvil.
- Looming Shadows: Recover ancient relics found in the ruins of Fort Faleria.
- A Profitable Venture: Swindle the pirates that control Anvil's docks.
Shops and Services
- All That Glitters — A Guild Kiosk in Anvil.
- Anvil Ironworks and Tannery — A smithy in Anvil.
- Anvil Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Anvil.
- Anvil Repository — A bank in Anvil.
- Beachside Brokers — A Guild Kiosk in Anvil.
- The Carved Bough — A carpentry shop in Anvil.
- Coastal Clothiers and Fabrics — A clothiers and tailors in Anvil.
- Enrick's Public House — One of two inns in Anvil.
- Fighters Guild — A guildhall housing the local branch of the Fighters Guild in Anvil.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall housing the local branch of the Mages Guild in Anvil.
- Midnight Riders — A stables in Anvil.
- Mudcrab and Suds — The harborside inn of Anvil.
- Thahiri's Treats — A grocers just outside Anvil.
- Where O Wares — A Guild Kiosk in Anvil.
- Anvil Lighthouse — The lighthouse in Anvil, located on a sandspit across from the docks.
- Anvil Wayshrine — Located in Anvil.
Anvil Wayshrine can be found on the western side of the city docks.
|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .