- Situated at the head of the strategic Iliac Bay, Stormhaven is the geographic center of High Rock, and also the home of the great trading city of Wayrest, capital of the Daggerfall Covenant.
|South-central High Rock|
Stormhaven is the south-central region of High Rock. The city of Wayrest, the home of High King Emeric, is located here. Despite the signing of the Daggerfall Covenant with the Orcs and Redguards, and its acceptance by most Bretons, there is still an underlying resentment towards the Orcs from the Bretons of Wayrest.
Stormhaven is a temperate region of sparse woodlands and farmland, with the weather changing spasmodically between clear skies and heavy rain. In the west, the region of Alcaire is governed by Duke Nathaniel from Alcaire Castle. The regional knightly order, the Knights of the Flame, are based at the nearby Firebrand Keep, which also serves as a milegate on the road to Wrothgar. A watchtower marks the start of the hillside trail to Glenumbra, while Newgate guards the southern end of the mountain pass to Rivenspire. The city of Wayrest dominates the central region of Menevia, a lowland area which is also home to dreugh spawning grounds. The Spirit Wardens of Pariah Abbey have been investigating the increased activity of the cult known as the Supernal Dreamers, while the Midnight Union have been expanding their operations in the region. The Gavaudon region in eastern Stormhaven is the location of the ancient statue known as the Weeping Giant, beyond which lies the bridge to Bangkorai.
- Alcaire Castle — A castle in northwestern Stormhaven.
- at-Tura Estate — Located in southwestern Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
- Cumberland's Watch — A fort in central Stormhaven, north of Wayrest.
- Dreughside — A shanty town located just outside the northwestern walls of Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Farangel's Landing — A small harbor settlement west of Wayrest, in Stormhaven.
- Firebrand Keep — A fort in northern Stormhaven.
- Friendship Gate — A gate in northeastern Stormhaven, inside Firebrand Keep.
- Koeglin Village — A large town in western Stormhaven, southeast of the pass to Glenumbra.
- Koeglin Lighthouse — A lighthouse in western Stormhaven, south of Koeglin Village.
- Pariah Abbey — Located in central Stormhaven, northwest of Wayrest.
- Shinji's Scarp — A fortified escarpment in eastern Stormhaven, northeast of Aphren's Hold.
- Steelheart Moorings — A set of docks in southwestern Stormhaven, southeast of Koeglin Village.
- Wind Keep — A small town in eastern Stormhaven, northeast of Wayrest.
Farms and Plantations
- Dro-Dara Plantation — A large farm in eastern Stormhaven, east of Wayrest.
- Nurin Farm — A farm in western Stormhaven, north of Koeglin Village.
- Vanne Farm — A farm in western Stormhaven, east of Koeglin Village.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Moonlit Maw — A cave in northern Stormhaven, north of Wayrest.
- Soulshriven Tower — A ruined tower on the southern shore of Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
- Weeping Giant — A ruined statue in eastern Stormhaven, west of the Bangkorai bridge.
- Windridge Cave — A cave in northwestern Stormhaven, northwest of Firebrand Keep.
Battlefields, Cemeteries and Crypts
- Aphren's Hold — A ruined fort in eastern Stormhaven, northeast of Wayrest.
- Hammerdeath Arena — A combat arena to the northwest of Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Bearclaw Mine — A mine on the far east of Stormhaven, north-northwest of the Weeping Giant Wayshrine.
- Bonesnap Ruins — A ruin about halfway between Koeglin Village and Wayrest in Stormhaven.
- Farangel's Delve — A mine on the southern shore of Stormhaven, west of Farangel's Landing.
- Koeglin Mine — A mine on the southwest shore of Stormhaven, southeast of Koeglin Village.
- Norvulk Ruins — A ruin in the north of Stormhaven, north of Wind Keep.
- Pariah Catacombs — A tomb just south of the Pariah Abbey in Stormhaven.
- Portdun Watch — A ruin just west of Firebrand Keep in Stormhaven.
- Wayrest Sewers — A group dungeon found under the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven
- Abandoned Farm — Found just northeast of Wayrest, in Stormhaven.
- Ancient Altar — In the far east of Stormhaven, just across the bay from the bridge to Bangkorai.
- Dreugh Waters — A small lake in central Stormhaven, west of Wayrest.
- Mudcrab Beach — On a large island in southwest Stormhaven.
- Scrag's Larder — A camp in eastern Stormhaven, east of Shinji's Scarp.
- Spider Nest — A den in northwestern Stormhaven, just before the Rivenspire gate.
- Alcaire Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point at the southern tip of the largest island south of Koeglin Village in southwestern Stormhaven.
- Gavaudon Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point on an island east of Wayrest in eastern Stormhaven.
- Menevia Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point north of Wayrest in northern Stormhaven.
- The Lord — A Mundus Stone found in Grahtwood, Stormhaven, and Deshaan.
- The Mage — A Mundus Stone found in Grahtwood, Stormhaven, Deshaan, and Cyrodiil.
- The Tower — A Mundus Stone found in Grahtwood, Stormhaven, Deshaan, and Cyrodiil.
Points of Interest
- Cave of Dreams — Located north of Pariah Abbey in northern Stormhaven.
- Cumberland Falls — Located north of Wind Keep in northeastern Stormhaven.
- Fisherman's Island — An island in eastern Stormhaven, just east of Wayrest.
- Hammerdeath Workshop — An old foundry in central Stormhaven, northwest of Wayrest.
- Nightmare Crag — An ancient monument located southeast of Koeglin Village in western Stormhaven.
- Shrine to Azura — Located northwest of the Bangkorai bridge in northeastern Stormhaven.
- Stonechewer Goblin Camp — Located northwest of Wayrest in central Stormhaven.
- Supernal Dreamers Camp — Located northwest of Koeglin Village in far western Stormhaven.
- Travelers' Rest — Located south of Firebrand Keep in central Stormhaven.
- Windridge Warehouse — An old building in northwestern Stormhaven, west of Firebrand Keep.
- Gardner House — A large player house in Wayrest. Entering into this home takes you directly into a courtyard, with the house in the north. and a stable to the south.
- Hammerdeck End — A small player house in central Stormhaven.
- Alcaire Castle Wayshrine — Located east of Alcaire Castle.
- Bonesnap Ruins Wayshrine — Located northwest of Bonesnap Ruins.
- Dro-Dara Plantation Wayshrine — Located northwest of the Dro-Dara Plantation.
- Firebrand Keep Wayshrine — Located south of the Firebrand Keep.
- Koeglin Village Wayshrine — Located east of Koeglin Village.
- Pariah Abbey Wayshrine — Located east of Pariah Abbey.
- Soulshriven Wayshrine — Located north of the Soulshriven Tower.
- Wayrest Wayshrine — Located in central Wayrest.
- Weeping Giant Wayshrine — Located south of the Weeping Giant.
- Wind Keep Wayshrine — Located east-northeast of Wind Keep.
- Emeric's Dream — A nightmare realm encountered only in the Daggerfall Covenant quest Vaermina's Gambit.
- Godrun's Dream — A pocket realm of Quagmire encountered only in the Daggerfall Covenant quest Godrun's Dream.
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is on an alternate path.|
||Denotes a side quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a quest which rewards a Skill Point.|
Daggerfall Covenant Story Quests
- A Dangerous Dream: Find a Lion Guard captain who was kidnapped by Daedric cultists in Stormhaven.
- False Accusations: Ensure Koeglin Village remains safe from those who would do it harm.
- To Alcaire Castle: Investigate rumors of discourse at Alcaire Castle.
- Army at the Gates: Derive the true purpose of the Alik'r army at Alcaire Castle.
- Two Sides to Every Coin: Help the Duchess deliver her message from the castle to the Alik'r camp.
- Life of the Duchess: Take action to protect Duchess Lakana of Alcaire.
- The Safety of the Kingdom: Investigate the assassination attempts at Alcaire Castle.
- Tracking Sir Hughes: Track down Sir Hughes at Firebrand Keep.
- The Flame of Dissent: Stop the Knights of the Flame from attacking the Alik'r army at Alcaire Castle.
- Retaking Firebrand Keep: Put an end to the plan that threatens the Covenant.
- Sir Hughes' Fate: Assuage the evil omens plaguing Sir Hughes.
- Unanswered Questions: Seek the counsel of the Spirit Wardens in Menevia.
- Fire in the Fields: Help extinguish the fires in the fields at Pariah Abbey.
- Azura's Guardian: Look for the Spirit Wardens that went to investigate the Cave of Dreams.
- A Prison of Sleep: Make use of a soporific potion and enter a dreaming sleep.
- Pursuing the Shard: Head to Wayrest to inform High King Emeric of the theft from the Abbey.
- The Signet Ring: Help resolve the situation between Count Hosni at-Tura and his father.
- Evidence Against Adima: Help Lady Sirali at-Tura collect enough incriminating evidence to exonerate her son.
- Saving Hosni: Take another trip into the Dreamstride at the At-Tura Estate.
- The Return of the Dream Shard: Return the stolen Dream Shard to Pariah Abbey.
- Another Omen: Warn High King Emeric of the emergent threat in Gavaudon.
- General Godrun's Orders: Help the Murtag Clan reclaim Shinji's Scarp.
- Ending the Ogre Threat: Stop the Ironhand ogres from using a mountain cavern to attack Shinji's Scarp.
- Godrun's Dream: Rescue the general from the realm of nightmares.
- Azura's Aid: Cleanse the Shrine of Azura and pray for guidance.
- Vaermina's Gambit: Face the Night Terror and end the threat to Stormhaven.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- An Offering to Azura: Deliver a soldier's offering to the Spirit Wardens.
- Waiting for Word: Deliver a dispatch to Clan Murtag soldiers in Menevia.
- Can't Leave Without Her: Convince a terrified woman to leave a Daedra-infested farm.
- Captive Crewmembers: Rescue some shipwrecked sailors from a group of slavers.
- Divert and Deliver: Help free some sailors from a group of slavers.
- Do as I Say: Deliver a token to warn a bandit's younger brother.
- Legacy of the Three: Seal the spirits of three bandit lords away, forever.
- Lighthouse Attack Plans: Retrieve plans for an attack on the Koeglin Lighthouse.
- Lost Lions: Help rescue ensorcelled knights from the Bonesnap Ruins.
- A Family Affair: Help rescue a captive father.
- False Knights: Prevent common bandits from masquerading as knights.
- Repair Koeglin Lighthouse: Repair the lighthouse and prevent the slavers from causing more shipwrecks.
- Repairing the Cage: Restore the Ayleid bindings to contain a dangerous Daedra.
- Rozenn's Dream: Rescue a farmer's daughter from Daedric cultists.
- Scamp Invasion: Help stop a Daedric invasion.
- The Slavers: Help a worried mother find her missing son.
- The Slumbering Farmer: Rescue a farmer from a dark ritual.
- Abominations from Beyond: Rescue a group of locals held captive by the undead.
- Blood Revenge: Please add a description for this quest
- Curse of Skulls: Lift the curse on a ruined tower.
- The Debt Collector's Debts: Help a debt collector settle his debt with his boss.
- Dreams to Nightmares: Make use of transliminal metaphysics to uncover the Supernal Dreamers' plot at Moonlit Maw.
- The Dreugh Threat: Render aid to a district under attack.
- A Gang of Thugs: Help the captain of the Wayrest Guard rid the city of a gang of bullies.
- The Gate to Quagmire: Expunge the Daedric spirit residing in Moonlit Maw.
- Injured Spirit Wardens: Locate and heal the Spirit Wardens caught in the abbey fire.
- A Means to an End: Return a totem to its rightful owner to appease their anger.
- The Missing Prophecy: Rescue the Oracles of Azura from their Daedric prisons.
- One Last Game: Solve a riddle to find an inheritance.
- A Ransom for Miranda: Help collect a ransom to save a man's kidnapped wife.
- Rat in a Trap: Let a prisoner free in the midst of a dire situation.
- Revenge Against Rama: Track down Rama and make him pay for his crimes.
- The Sower Reaps: Discover who planted dreugh eggs in Dreughside.
- Stolen Ashes: Return a stolen urn to its rightful owner.
- They Dragged Him Away: Help find a distraught woman's husband.
- A Woman Wronged: Save a noblewoman from a group of bandits.
- Azura's Relics: Help recover stolen relics from Daedric worshippers.
- Gift from a Suitor: Find out who trapped the countess.
- King Aphren's Sword: Help recover King Aphren's sword from his tomb.
- A Look in the Mirror: Look in on the countess and make sure she's okay.
- Next of Kin: Deliver the last words of a dead miner to his relatives.
- Ogre Teeth: Help a Murtag clan captain gather components for a war trophy.
- Old Adventurers: Help rescue a group of former adventurers.
- The Perfect Burial: Help plan the perfect funeral.
- Plowshares to Swords: Convince an old warrior to abandon the plantation.
- A Predator's Heart: Help an old Argonian transform into a crocodile.
- Word from the Dead: Bring the words of a dying man to his wife.
- Deception in the Dark: Prevent an underground invasion of Wayrest.
- No Second Chances: Return the Pellingare siblings to the grave.
Veteran Wayrest Sewers Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Wayrest Sewers.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4) Wayrest Sewers Pledge: Explore Wayrest Sewers and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
|On Koeglin's crown.||Rock cliff North of town with Supernal.|
|Atop the stairs of Newgate.||Spider's Nest, right outside the door to Nightmare Crag Ritual|
|Beside the henge of Nightmare Crag.||North of Koeglin Mine, next to site|
|The foot of Wind Keep's falls.||South of Cumberland Falls, in water on rock.|
|Before a breach in Aphren's wall.||In Aphren's Hold top of waterfall|
|Atop the soulless tower.||South of Soulshriven Tower, atop tower.|
|In the monster's pantry.||At Scrag's Larder|
|Where the giant's tears fall.||North of Weeping Giant on platform.|
|Camped in sight of the eastern gate.||At Ancient Altar.|
|Delve deep with the bear's claw.||Big room on the side in a cart.|
|Locked behind Farangel's iron bars.||Faragel's Delve, Top square room in a barred room.|
|Mine your manners outside Steelheart.||Koeglin Mine, upper curve.|
|Explore the ruins north of Wind's Keep.||Norvul Ruins, Big room downstairs to the left.|
|Comb the abbey's catacombs.||Pariah Catacombs, Big room, niche on the right.|
|West of Firebrand, deep beneath the tower.||Portdun Watch, Large middle room.|
|Explore the ruins of broken marrow.||Bonesap Ruins, small side room with ogre's.|
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|