|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's talk page.
Shock Damage is a type of magical damage. It is mainly used by Sorcerers, but can be found in other ways. A few enemies, notably Storm Atronachs, use it. Can cause the Status Effect Concussed.
- All skills in the Sorcerer's Storm Calling skill line.
- The Sorcerer's Summon Storm Atronach skill.
- All Lightning Staves.
- All weapons enchanted with a Glyph of Shock (using a Meip runestone). Note that staves may be enchanted with a different elemental damage, so a single staff could do both Shock and another type of damage.
- The Sorcerer's summoned pets.
There are several ways of protecting yourself against Shock Damage.
- A Glyph of Shock Resist, created with a Meip Essence rune and a negative Potency rune, can be applied to jewelry.
- Any effect which increases your Spell Resistance will also reduce Shock Damage in addition to several other elemental types.
- Champion Points spent in Elemental Defender on The Lady constellation will reduce damage from shock.