Online:Wayrest Sewers II
- Wayrest is justifiably proud of the commodious modern sewers that drain the city's wastes into the Iliac Bay. But the curving conduits beneath the streets contain dark secrets unsuspected by those who walk in the light of day above.
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
Wayrest Sewers II is a group dungeon found under the city of Wayrest in Stormhaven. The storyline continues from the events of Wayrest Sewers I. In this version, enemies you once thought dead have returned. Yahyif and Gedric Serre want you to find Master Pellingare, who has gone missing in the city sewers.
- No Second Chances: Return the Pellingare siblings to the grave.
- Pledge: Wayrest Sewers II: Explore Wayrest Sewers II and return Undaunted.
Veteran Wayrest Sewers Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Wayrest Sewers.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Wayrest Sewers II
- Various Pellingare henchmen archetypes
- Various skeleton archetypes
- Bone Colossi
- Skull Reaper, a large bone colossus
- Uulgarg the Risen, the reanimated skeleton of Uulgarg the Hungry
- The Forgotten One, a ghost
- Malubeth the Scourger, a harvester summoned by the Pellingares
- Garron the Returned, the lich form of Investigator Garron, who raised himself after death
- Varaine Pellingare and Allene Pellingare, in their undead forms
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Wayrest Sewers was designed for 20–23, and Veteran Wayrest Sewers was designed for 6–10.
- Prior to Update 12, Wayrest Sewers I was only available in Normal mode, and Wayrest Sewers II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Wayrest Sewers and Veteran Wayrest Sewers respectively.