Online:Wayrest Sewers II
|# of Zones||1|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
Wayrest is justifiably proud of the commodious modern sewers that drain the city's wastes into the Iliac Bay. But the curving conduits beneath the streets contain dark secrets unsuspected by those who walk in the light of day above.
The storyline continues from the events of Wayrest Sewers I. In this version, enemies you once thought dead have returned. Yahyif and Gedric Serre want you to find Master Pellingare, who has gone missing in the city sewers.
- Wayrest Sewers Objective: Explore Wayrest Sewers. / You braved the dangers of the Wayrest Sewers.
- No Second Chances: Return the Pellingare siblings to the grave.
- Pledge: Wayrest Sewers II: Explore Wayrest Sewers II and return Undaunted.
Veteran Wayrest Sewers Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Wayrest Sewers.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Various Pellingare henchmen archetypes
- Various skeleton archetypes
- Bone Colossi
- Fiendish Nightmares
- Skull Reaper, a large bone colossus
- Uulgarg the Risen, the reanimated skeleton of Uulgarg the Hungry
- The Forgotten One, a ghost
- Malubeth the Scourger, a harvester summoned by the Pellingares
- Garron the Returned, the lich form of Investigator Garron, who raised himself after death
- Varaine Pellingare and Allene Pellingare, in their undead forms
- Journal of Garron by Investigator Garron
- Journal of Master Pellingare by Master Pellingare
- Zombies: Further Experiments — Research notes on creating autonomous zombies
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Wayrest Sewers||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Wayrest Sewers||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
|Wayrest Sewers||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
|Wayrest Sewers II||Monster Helm Sets|
There are seven Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal Wayrest Sewers was designed for levels 20–23, and Veteran Wayrest Sewers was designed for Veteran Ranks 6–10.
- Prior to Update 12, Wayrest Sewers I was only available in Normal mode, and Wayrest Sewers II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named Wayrest Sewers and Veteran Wayrest Sewers respectively.
- As can be seen from the map below, the layout is unusual, with one of the mini-bosses off in an easily missable room to the side (in the far NW corner of the dungeon). Most dungeons take a fairly sequential route and the player will generally encounter all the mini-bosses whether they like it or not: this one you must go out of your way to even see. This is also true of Wayrest Sewers I, where the Rat Whisperer is in the same side room. Missing this mini-boss may cause the player to miss out on various in-game Achievements, especially in Veteran mode.