|Green Hall, Grahtwood|
The Elden Trees of Valenwood, a titanic species of graht-oak, are among the oldest living things on Tamriel. They are revered as focal points of the essence of the Green.
Elden Root is a city in eastern-central Valenwood, in the Grahtwood region, and the capital city of the Aldmeri Dominion. It was made the capital of Valenwood by Queen Ayrenn when she formed the Dominion.
Sabarapa the traveling merchant walks along the road between Cormount and Elden Root. Another traveling merchant, Rehan, walks between Elden Root and Haven, while yet another merchant named Thallioniel can be found on the road to the northeast.
- Elden Root Objective: You need to quell unrest in the city of Elden Root.
- The Dangerous Past: Search a Dwemer ruin for signs of an ancient weapon.
- Fit to Rule: Restore the Orrery for the ratification ceremony to take place.
- The Great Tree: Head to the Aldmeri Dominion's capital at the request of the queen.
- Rare Imports: Find and deliver a delayed cargo shipment.
- Simply Misplaced: Recover two items that the Mad God claims to have misplaced.
- Taking the Undaunted Pledge: Visit the Undaunted Enclave and sign the Tome of the Undaunted.
Shops and Services
- Apothecarium — An apothecary in the Elden Root Mages Guildhall. An advanced safebox can be found on the northern side of the stall.
- The Bottomless Pocket — A pack merchant shop in Elden Root.
- Chironasium — A chironasium and a mystic stall in the Elden Root Mages Guild.
- Deepwoods Dyes — An outfit station in Elden Root.
- Elden Tree Armory — A collection of stalls selling various types of armor and wooden weapons on the ground level of the great graht-oak of Elden Root.
- Elden Root Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws hideout situated beneath Elden Root.
- Fighters Guild — The Elden Root branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Fighters Guild Forge — A crafting area housing a blacksmith, a clothier and a woodworker in the Elden Root Fighters Guildhall.
- The Fruit Basket — A chefs' kitchen located on the ground floor of the great graht-oak of Elden Root.
- Great Tree Stables — Stables in Elden Root.
- Great Trunk Artisans Court — A marketplace housing various merchant stalls and crafting stations on the upper level of the great graht-oak of Elden Root.
- Mages Guild — A guildhall located inside the great graht-oak in Elden Root housing the local Mages Guild branch.
- Mastercraft Exchange — The Dominion Master Writ drop-off spot in Grahtwood.
- Outside Inn — An inn and a tavern in Elden Root.
- Practical Treasures — A general goods cart found in Elden Root.
- Rededication Shrine (Grahtwood) — A rededication shrine located in Elden Root.
- Treasury of the Tree — A bank in Elden Root.
- Trunkshade Traders — A guild kiosks marketplace located outside the Elden Root great trunk, near the southern entrance.
- Undaunted Enclave — An Undaunted camp set up near the Altmer Embassy which offers repeatable Pledges.
- The Wizard's Recourse — A mystic's cart in Elden Root.
- Transport Services
- Caravan: Star-Gazer Herald (Belkarth)
- Dominion Navigator: Selandilwen (Auridon, Greenshade, Stormhaven, Deshaan)
- Elden Hollow I — A group dungeon found under Elden Root in central Grahtwood.
- Elden Hollow II — A group dungeon found under Elden Root in central Grahtwood.
- Elden Root Wayshrine — Located in the center of the lowest level of Elden Root.
- Snugpod — A small player house in southeastern Elden Root.
- The Middens — A cave system under the roots of the Elden tree.
- The Orrery — An ancient Ayleid ruin in the city of Elden Root.
The Elden Root Wayshrine is located in the center of the great graht oak.
° - Quest-specific
§ - Requires DLC