- The second largest of the Summerset Isles, Auridon has always served the High Elves as a buffer between their serene archipelago and the turmoil of Tamriel. The Altmer of Auridon have been hardened by generations of repelling invaders, pirates, and plagues.
|Second-largest of the Summerset Isles|
Auridon is the second-largest island in the Summerset Isles and the location of Firsthold, one of the largest Aldmeri cities in the world. It is renowned for its unique architecture and magnificent gardens.
- 1 Places
- 2 Quests
- 3 Skyshards
- 4 Fish
- 5 Sets
- 6 Maps
- 7 Gallery
For more information, see the lore article.
- Firsthold — A city at the northwestern corner of the island of Auridon.
- Skywatch — A city at the eastern side of Auridon.
- Vulkhel Guard — A port city at the southern tip of Auridon.
- College of Aldmeri Propriety — A school in northwestern Auridon.
- Dawnbreak — A town in northern Auridon, just southwest of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Glister Vale — A small, secluded vale in central Auridon, due west of the town of Mathiisen.
- Greenwater Cove — A town in northern Auridon, due south of the city of Firsthold.
- Mathiisen — A town in central Auridon, just southwest of the city of Skywatch.
- North Beacon — A lighthouse in northern Auridon, northeast of the city of Firsthold.
- Phaer — A small town in the center of Auridon, just south of the town of Mathiisen.
- Shattered Grove — A town in central Auridon, just west of the city of Skywatch.
- Silsailen — A small town in southern Auridon, just north of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- South Beacon — A lighthouse in southern Auridon, northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Castle Rilis — A ruined castle in northern Auridon, north of Firsthold.
- Ezduiin — An elven ruin in central Auridon, just northwest of the city of Skywatch.
- The Harborage — A cave in the wilderness which the Prophet has adopted as his home and refuge.
- Quendeluun — An elven ruin in north-central Auridon, southeast of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Tanzelwil — A haunted elven ruin in southern Auridon, due west of the town of Phaer.
- Torinaan — An elven ruin located in northern Auridon, just north of Dawnbreak and southeast of Firsthold.
- The Banished Cells I — A group dungeon found at the northern tip of Auridon.
- The Banished Cells II — A group dungeon found at the northern tip of Auridon.
- Bewan — An elven ruin on the western coast of Auridon, just southwest of the town of Dawnbreak containing Sea Viper soldiers.
- Del's Claim — A mine in southern Auridon, just northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard containing Veiled Heritance soldiers.
- Entila's Folly — An abandoned mine in central Auridon, just southwest of the city of Skywatch containing spiders.
- Ondil — An Aldmeri ruin in the center of Auridon, just south of the town of Mathiisen containing spiders.
- Mehrunes' Spite — A Daedric ruin in the northwestern corner of Auridon, just west of the city of Firsthold containing Daedra and Veiled Heritance Soldiers.
- Toothmaul Gully — A cave in central Auridon, southwest of the town of Mathiisen.
- Wansalen — An Aldmeri ruin in northeastern Auridon, on the western edge of Quendeluun containing undead.
- Heretic's Summons — A small camp located in central Auridon, north of the city of Skywatch.
- Heritance Proving Ground — A small camp located in northern Auridon, north of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Nestmother's Den — A small cave located in northern Auridon, east of the town of Greenwater Cove.
- Seaside Scarp Camp — A small camp located in southern Auridon, just west of the ruins of Tanzelwil.
- Soulfire Plateau — A necromantic worship site located in southern Auridon, southeast of the town of Phaer.
- Wreck of the Raptor — A shipwreck located in central Auridon, southwest of the town of Shattered Grove.
- Calambar Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point west of Mathiisen in central Auridon.
- Iluvamir Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point northwest of Vulkhel Guard in southern Auridon.
- Vafe Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point southeast of Firsthold in northern Auridon.
- The Lady — A Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil.
- The Lover — A Mundus Stone found in Auridon, Glenumbra, Stonefalls, and Cyrodiil.
Points of Interest
- Beacon Falls — An overlook located in northern Auridon, just east of North Beacon.
- Buraniim Isle — A medium-sized island in central Auridon, just off the coast from the town of Mathiisen.
- Eastshore Islets Camp — A small camp located in southern Auridon, south of the town of Silsailen.
- Errinorne Isle — A medium-sized island in central Auridon, just off the coast from the city of Skywatch.
- Hightide Keep — An abandoned ruin located in central Auridon, on the beach below the cliffs of Skywatch.
- Isle of Contemplation — A small island in northern Auridon, just northwest of the town of Dawnbreak.
- Maormer Invasion Camp — A small camp in southern Auridon, on the coast west of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Monkey's Rest — A ruined building in southern Auridon, just northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Nine-Prow Landing — A cliff on the northern tip of Auridon, located north of Firsthold.
- Smuggler's Cove — A small dock in central Auridon, on the coast west of the town of Shattered Grove.
- Barbed Hook Private Room — A player apartment in Skywatch.
- Mara's Kiss Inn Room — A player room in Vulkhel Guard.
- Mathiisen Manor — A large player house in southern Mathiisen.
- College Wayshrine — Located across a bridge southwest of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Firsthold Wayshrine — Located across a bridge just outside the eastern entrance of Firsthold.
- Greenwater Wayshrine — Located just north of the western side of Greenwater Cove.
- Mathiisen Wayshrine — Located just northwest of Mathiisen.
- Phaer Wayshrine — Located just south of Phaer.
- Quendeluun Wayshrine — Located just south of Quendeluun.
- Skywatch Wayshrine — Located on the western side of Skywatch.
- Tanzelwil Wayshrine — Located on the eastern edge of Tanzelwil.
- Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine — Located at the northern entrance of Vulkhel Guard.
- Windy Glade Wayshrine — Located south of Monkey's Rest in southern Auridon.
- Jester's Festival — A tent found north of Vulkhel Guard.
- Olyve's Brewery — The hidden lair of Witchmother Olyve.
- Saltspray Cave — A cave just north of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- The Veiled Keep — A hidden ruin located on Errinorne Isle.
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is on an alternate path.|
||Denotes a side quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a quest which rewards a Skill Point.|
Aldmeri Dominion Story Quests
- Ensuring Security: Help Watch Captain Astanya shore up security for the Queen's visit.
- A Hostile Situation: Bring a traitor to justice.
- To Tanzelwil: Find the queen at Tanzelwil.
- In the Name of the Queen: Help the queen complete an ancient ritual.
- Rites of the Queen: Protect the queen as she performs an ancient ritual.
- To Mathiisen: Seek out Razum-dar near Mathiisen.
- Putting the Pieces Together: Scout Mathiisen for signs of the Veiled Heritance.
- The Unveiling: Help uncover the Veiled Heritance in Mathiisen.
- To Skywatch: Meet Razum-dar in Skywatch.
- Lifting the Veil: Root out the Veiled Heritance agent in Skywatch.
- Wearing the Veil: Infiltrate the Veiled Heritance.
- The Veil Falls: Root out the leaders of the Veiled Heritance.
- To Dawnbreak: Travel to Dawnbreak.
- Through the Ashes: Help stop the Daedra from overrunning Dawnbreak.
- To Firsthold: Seek out the First Auridon Marines at Firsthold.
- Breaking the Barrier: Help the Battlereeve and the Guild gain access to the Firsthold Castle.
- Sever All Ties: Help save Auridon from the Veiled Heritance and their Daedric allies.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Missive to the Queen: Report to a Watchman at Vulkhel Guard.
- All the Fuss: Report to a Watchman at Vulkhel Guard.
- Back to Skywatch: Gather some reinforcements for Firsthold.
- Corruption Stones: Remove the corruption from the ruins of Tanzelwil.
- Depths of Madness: Find Queen Ayrenn's missing entourage.
- The First Patient: Help discover the source of a terrible disease.
New in Town: Help retrieve some outstanding debts.(disabled since Patch 1.0.1)
- Plague of Phaer: Help distribute the treatment for a terrible disease.
- Unaccounted Crew: Help track down a captain's missing crew members.
- Real Marines: Rescue and rearm the real Auridon Marines.
- Repentant Son: Deliver a son's final words to his mother.
- The Serpent's Beacon: Halt the Sea Viper invasion at the South Beacon lighthouse.
- Silsailen Rescue: Rescue Silsailen villagers from a Heritance attack.
- Teldur's End: Help rescue the local canonreeve.
- The Toothmaul Ploy: Figure out what is going on in Toothmaul Gully.
- Well-Armed Savages: Loot some Altmer weaponry from the Toothmaul goblins.
- An Act of Kindness: Help free the ancient spirits of Ezduiin from an eternal curse.
- Assisting the Assistant: Gather some parts to repair an Argonian's pet Dwemer construct.
- Final Blows: Destroy the last remnants of the Veiled Heritance.
- The Mallari-Mora: Help Telenger the Artificer recover an ancient relic.
- Preventative Measure: Help an Argonian secure her freedom.
- The Racer: Win a race with a frog.
- Silent Village: Dispel the Daedric influence in the woods of Shattered Grove.
- Spirited Away: Help a mother bring peace to her children by praying at their graves.
- The Veiled Choice: Rescue a Marine's daughter from the Veiled Heritance.
- A Village Awakened: Restore the people and creatures of Shattered Grove.
- Blessings of the Eight: Help the Torinaan clergy cleanse their holy sites.
- Eye of the Ancients: Reactivate an old Aldmeri harbor defense system.
- Eye Spy: Help disrupt the Covenant troops attacking North Beacon.
Faith in the Family: Please add a description for this quest(disabled since early 2014)
- Harsh Lesson: Uncover abuse at a renowned school.
- The Jester's Joke: Help reunite a spirit with his soul.
- Lost Bet: Help a ghost settle an ongoing wager.
- Relic Rescue: Help the relic-keeper protect Torinaan's priceless artifacts.
- Rightful Inheritance: Help the illegitimate son of a High Kinlord prove himself to his ancestors.
- Take Me Home: Help a lost scamp find its way home.
- The Wayward Dagger: Help save a Covenant defector.
Banished Cells Pledge: Explore the Banished Cells and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Banishing the Banished: Help imprison the spirit of an evil Altmer.
- The Plan: Return to the Banished Cells and free its keepers from Daedric servitude.
Veteran Banished Cells Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Veteran Banished Cells.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
|A landing of noble's blood.||In Vulkhel Guard, on the Manor & Treasury's middle balcony.|
|Adorns Valano's terrace.||Second floor balcony of Valano Manor.|
|Offered to appease riled ancestors.||Southwest of Tanzelwil, overlooking the sea.|
|Watching the sky in a tower of swords.||On a balcony of Skywatch's Fighters Guild building.|
|Between cursed ruin and shrine.||Between Ezduiin and its corresponding wayshrine, behind a wall.|
|Near Merormo's refreshment.||West-southwest of Shattered Grove, outside of Merormo's tower.|
|Contemplation's overlook.||On top of a waterfall northwest of the Isle of Contemplation.|
|Up and west in the broken dawn.||In a destroyed house in Dawnbreak, on the stairs.|
|Gleaming beacon, ship-guide.||On top of the North Beacon lighthouse.|
|Ancient chamber of golden glow.||Inside Bewan, southeastern corner of the delve.|
|The Heritance stakes this claim.||Inside Del's Claim.|
|Near the folly's end.||Inside Entila's Folly, on top of a platform.|
|Held in a corner by the House of Troubles.||Inside Mehrunes' Spite, on the left in the first room.|
|Blood-drained thralls stumble past.||Inside Ondil, in a short side passage lined with bookcases.|
|Corpses from another age walk here.||Inside Wansalen.|
|Hidden home in the gully's wall.||Inside Toothmaul Gully.|
|Barbel||Lake||Isle of Contemplation|
|Eucla Cod||Salt||Vulkhel Guard|
|Ilyadifish||Lake||South of Windy Glade Wayshrine|
|Mola||Salt||Seaside Scarp Camp|
|Thrassian Eel||Salt||The Banished Cells|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
|Queen's Elegance||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 1-129 Stamina Recovery
|Armor of the Veiled Heritance||
2 items: Adds 1-129 Weapon Damage
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Banished Cells||Light Armor|
|Jailbreaker||Banished Cells||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Banished Cells||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 1-129 Magicka Recovery
|The Banished Cells I||Monster Helm Sets|
|Maw of the Infernal||
1 item: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|Banished Cells II||Monster Helm Sets|
|Set Name||Traits Needed||Bonuses||Crafting Sites|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
| Beacon Falls in Auridon
Par Molag in Glenumbra
Magmaflow Overlook in Stonefalls
2 items: Adds 34-2975 Physical Resistance
| Eastshore Islets Camp in Auridon
Chill House in Glenumbra
Armature's Upheaval in Stonefalls
|Night's Silence||2|| Hightide Keep in Auridon
Mesanthano's Tower in Glenumbra
Steamfont Cavern in Stonefalls
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.
|47. Mathiisen||48. Buraniim Isle||49. Glister Vale||50. A Lorebook|
|51. A Lorebook||52. Toothmaul Gully||53. A Lorebook||54. A Lorebook|
|55. Ondil||56. Phaer||57. Tanzelwil Wayshrine||58. Seaside Scarp Camp|
|59. A Skyshard||60. Tanzelwil||61. Phaer Wayshrine||62. A Lorebook|
|63. Soulfire Plateau||64. Monkey's Rest||65. Silsailen||66. A Lorebook|
|67. Windyglade Wayshrine||68. The Lady||69. South Beacon||70. A Skyshard|
|71. Eastshore Islets Camp||72. Del's Claim||73. Iluvamir Dolmen||74. Vulkhel Guard|
|75. Vulkhel Wayshrine||76. A Lorebook||77. Maormer Invasion Camp||78. The Harborage|