The Veiled Heritance is a covert group of Altmeri nationalists seeking to depose Queen Ayrenn and appoint their own regent, the Veiled Queen, High Kinlady Estre — Ayrenn's sister-in-law and her brother Naemon's wife. One of their main bases is known as The Veiled Keep, and is located under their training grounds on Errinorne Isle in central Auridon.
- College of Aldmeri Propriety — A school in northwestern Auridon.
- Del's Claim — A mine in southern Auridon, just northwest of the city of Vulkhel Guard containing Veiled Heritance soldiers.
- Elden Root — A city in eastern-central Valenwood, in the Grahtwood region, and the capital city of the Aldmeri Dominion.
- Errinorne Isle — A medium-sized island in central Auridon, just off the coast from the city of Skywatch.
- Firsthold — A city at the northwestern corner of the island of Auridon.
- Heritance Proving Ground — A small camp located in northern Auridon, north of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Mathiisen — A town in central Auridon, just southwest of the city of Skywatch.
- Naril Nagaia — An extensive Ayleid ruin in southwestern Greenshade, east of Woodhearth containing Veiled Heritance soldiers.
- Quendeluun — An elven ruin in north-central Auridon, southeast of the College of Aldmeri Propriety.
- Silsailen — A small town in southern Auridon, just north of the city of Vulkhel Guard.
- Tanzelwil — A haunted elven ruin in southern Auridon, due west of the town of Phaer.
- Toothmaul Gully — A cave in central Auridon, southwest of the town of Mathiisen.
- Vulkhel Guard — A port city at the southern tip of Auridon.
- Woodhearth — A city in western Greenshade.
- A Hostile Situation: Bring a traitor to justice.
- Breaking the Barrier: Help the Battlereeve and the Guild gain access to the Firsthold Castle.
- Double Jeopardy: Uncover the Heritance spy's plan to conquer Valenwood.
- Final Blows: Destroy the last remnants of the Veiled Heritance.
- Harsh Lesson: Uncover abuse at a renowned school.
- The Honor of the Queen: Discover why the Khajiiti Embassy project has been stalled.
- Lifting the Veil: Root out the Veiled Heritance agent in Skywatch.
- Putting the Pieces Together: Scout Mathiisen for signs of the Veiled Heritance.
- Real Marines: Rescue and rearm the real Auridon Marines.
- Rites of the Queen: Protect the queen as she performs an ancient ritual.
- Sever All Ties: Help save Auridon from the Veiled Heritance and their Daedric allies.
- Silsailen Rescue: Rescue Silsailen villagers from a Heritance attack.
- Teldur's End: Help rescue the local canonreeve.
- The Toothmaul Ploy: Figure out what is going on in Toothmaul Gully.
- The Unveiling: Help uncover the Veiled Heritance in Mathiisen.
- The Veil Falls: Root out the leaders of the Veiled Heritance.
- Veil of Illusion: Trick a Heritance spy into assassinating the "queen".
- The Veiled Choice: Rescue a Marine's daughter from the Veiled Heritance.
- Wearing the Veil: Infiltrate the Veiled Heritance.
- For historical information on the Veiled Heritance, see the lore article.
- Del's Claim by The Veiled Queen — Orders for the Veiled Heritance
- Life in the Eagle's Shadow — A journal recounting the rise of the Aldmeri Dominion in the Second Era
- Our Dupes, the Sea Elves by The Veiled Queen — A note on the true intentions of the Veiled Heritance
- Smuggler's Note — A jubilant note of a Veiled Heritance member
- Veiled Heritance - Be Warned by The Management — A forewarning letter
- Veiled Heritant's Letter — An Altmeri nationalist regrets his path in life
- Welcome, Veiled Recruit — An introductory pamphlet for new Veiled Heritance recruits
- Why Don the Veil? — Jingoistic pamphlet condemning Queen Ayrenn and her allies