- Though crossed by caravans and Covenant troops going to and from Cyrodiil, this wild region of eastern Hammerfell is a virtual no-man's-land. It's anchored on the east and west by the towns of Elinhir and Dragonstar.
Craglorn is a region situated in northeastern Hammerfell between Bangkorai and Cyrodiil. The zone can be entered at any level via the gate in Bangkorai, and it is also possible to travel to Craglorn via cart from the Alliance capital cities, Elden Root, Mournhold, and Wayrest. The main storyline revolves around the disappearance of the constellations from the sky.
Originally designed as a Veteran 4-player Adventure Zone, Craglorn was overhauled in Update 12 and is now a hybrid zone containing both solo and group content. Areas involved with the zone's main storyline can all be tackled solo, as can the majority of the overworld. "Group Areas" are denoted with a plus sign on the world map and are aimed at groups of 2 to 4. Craglorn also contains several 12-player trials, as well as the 4-player Dragonstar Arena.
Craglorn is split into three regions. Lower Craglorn comprises the two in the south of Craglorn, centered on the town of Belkarth. Upper Craglorn lies to the north, with the town of Dragonstar at its western end. Access between Upper and Lower Craglorn is by a rocky pass in the west, or through a sundered Iron Orc barricade in the east.
Places with a plus sign + on the icon are designed for groups.
Group Quest Hubs
- Elinhir — A major city situated in eastern Craglorn.
- Rahni'Za, School of Warriors — A sword academy in south-central Craglorn, west of Belkarth.
- The Seeker's Archive — An ancient library in Craglorn.
- Shada's Tear — A ruined Nedic city located in western Craglorn, northeast of the Bangkorai Gate.
- Skyreach Catacombs — An ancient Nedic crypt located in Upper Craglorn, southeast of Dragonstar.
- Skyreach Hold — A ruined Nedic city located in Upper Craglorn, south of Sanctum Ophidia.
- Skyreach Pinnacle — A ruined Nedic tower located in Upper Craglorn, east of Dragonstar.
- Spellscar — A giant obelisk that crashed to Tamriel, located north of Belkarth.
Trials and Arenas
- Aetherian Archive — A tower in southeastern Craglorn near the city of Elinhir.
- Dragonstar Arena — A group-based arena in Upper Craglorn.
- Hel Ra Citadel — An ancient Yokudan fortress in southwestern Craglorn.
- Sanctum Ophidia — An ancient Nedic temple in northern Craglorn.
Some delves in Craglorn are actually Group Delves, which are instanced[verification needed — still instanced?] and aimed at groups of 2 or more. Delves related to the main storyline function normally.
- Balamath — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Craglorn, north of Elinhir.
- Buried Sands — A cave in northwestern Craglorn.
- Chiselshriek Mine — A mine in northeastern Craglorn.
- Exarch's Stronghold — A Nordic ruin in Upper Craglorn.
- Fearfangs Cavern — A Nedic ruin in Upper Craglorn.
- Haddock's Market — A cave in south-central Craglorn, just east of Belkarth.
- Hircine's Haunt — A cave in central Craglorn, north of Belkarth.
- The Howling Sepulchers — A set of valleys in Upper Craglorn.
- Ilthag's Undertower — A fort in Upper Craglorn.
- Loth'Na Caverns — A glade in Upper Craglorn.
- Molavar — An Ayleid ruin located west of Elinhir in Lower Craglorn.
- Mtharnaz — A Dwemer ruin in southwestern Craglorn, near the Bangkorai Gate.
- Rkhardahrk — A group delve found in northern Craglorn, northeast of the Seeker's Archive.
- Rkundzelft — A Dwemer city founded by the Rourken clan in eastern Craglorn, just south of the Lake of Teeth.
- Ruins of Kardala — An ancient Yokudan tomb in western Lower Craglorn.
- Serpent's Nest — A cave in Upper Craglorn.
- Tombs of the Na-Totambu — A Yokudan burial ground in southern Craglorn.
- Zalgaz's Den — A cave west of Belkarth.
These locations were originally listed as Group Events, but now function similarly to normal Group Bosses.
- Anka-Ra Burial Sites
- Anka-Ra's Avowal — An Anka-Ra Burial Site well in central Craglorn, east of Thunder Falls Camp.
- Anka-Ra's Crucible — An Anka-Ra Burial Site well in western Craglorn, southeast of Shada's Tear.
- Anka-Ra's Mettle — An Anka-Ra Burial Site well in central Craglorn, south of Rkhardahrk.
- Anka-Ra's Plight — An Anka-Ra Burial Site well in western Craglorn, north of Buried Sands.
- Anka-Ra's Vigil — An Anka-Ra Burial Site well in central Craglorn, north of Scorpion Ravine.
- Iron Orc Nirncrux Mines
- Fortified Nirncrux Mine — An Iron Orc Nirncrux Mine well in central Craglorn, east of Loth'Na Caverns.
- Neglected Nirncrux Mine — An Iron Orc Nirncrux Mine well in central Craglorn, east of Skyreach Overlook.
- Overrun Nirncrux Mine — An Iron Orc Nirncrux Mine well in eastern Craglorn, southeast of The Howling Sepulchers.
- Pillaged Nirncrux Mine — An Iron Orc Nirncrux Mine well in western Craglorn, south of Crossroads Encampment.
- Secluded Nirncrux Mine — An Iron Orc Nirncrux Mine well in northern Craglorn, west of The Howling Sepulchers.
- Magical Anomalies
- Adamant Anomaly — A Magical Anomaly in eastern Craglorn, north of Belkarth.
- Boreal Anomaly — A Magical Anomaly in eastern Craglorn, north of Mountain Overlook Wayshrine.
- Conflagrant Anomaly — A Magical Anomaly in eastern Craglorn, northwest of Elinhir.
- Cyclonic Anomaly — A Magical Anomaly in eastern Craglorn, east of the Spellscar.
- Fulminant Anomaly — A Magical Anomaly in eastern Craglorn, west of Balamath.
Points of Interest
- Atelier of the Twice-Born Star — A workshop in Upper Craglorn.
- Bangkorai Gate — A border gate in western Craglorn.
- Crossroads Encampment — A campsite found east of Dragonstar in Upper Craglorn.
- Inazzur's Hold — An Iron Orc stronghold in eastern Craglorn.
- Lake of Teeth — A lake found east of the Spellscar.
- Lanista's Waystation — A small camp in northern Craglorn.
- Ogondar's Winery — The personal winery of Ogondar, the brewer at Crossroads Tavern in Belkarth.
- Proving Grounds Dolmen — A destroyed dolmen in Lower Craglorn.
- Scorpion Ravine — A ravine found west of Belkarth.
- Skyreach Overlook — A mountaintop east of Skyreach Catacombs.
- Sunken Lair — A cave west of Dragonstar.
- Taborra's Camp — A Dusteater goblin tribe camp located east of Hel Ra Citadel.
- Thunder Falls Camp — An Iron Orc campsite located on the northern border of Lower Craglorn.
- Domus Phrasticus — A medium player house in eastern Craglorn.
- Earthtear Cavern — A player house in western Craglorn.
- Belkarth Wayshrine — Located in Belkarth.
- Dragonstar Wayshrine — Located outside Dragonstar.
- Elinhir Wayshrine — Located north of Elinhir.
- Inazzur's Hold Wayshrine — Located southeast of Inazzur's Hold.
- Mountain Overlook Wayshrine — Located southwest of the Proving Grounds Dolmen.
- Sandy Path Wayshrine — Located northeast of Hel Ra Citadel.
- Seeker's Archive Wayshrine — Located east of the Seeker's Archive.
- Shada's Tear Wayshrine — Located north of Shada's Tear.
- Skyreach Wayshrine — Located far southeast of Dragonstar.
- Spellscar Wayshrine — Located south of the Spellscar.
- Valley of Scars Wayshrine — Located in Upper Craglorn.
- Frost Monarch Lair — A Nedic ruin in eastern Craglorn, east of Inazzur's Hold.
- Reinhold's Retreat — A hidden Nedic ruin located beneath Belkarth.
- Storm Lair — An Ayleid ruin in eastern Craglorn, northwest of Elinhir Wayshrine.
- Valley of Scars — A sprawling camp on the eastern side of Upper Craglorn.
Aside from The Shattered and the Lost and The Corrupted Stone, all story quests can be tackled solo. All side quests (aside from Gem of the Stars) are aimed at groups of 2-4 players, as are the two aforementioned story quests. Trial quests are for groups of 12.
The Celestial Threat Story Quests
- Celestial Investigator
- The Star-Gazers: Travel to Craglorn to aid the Star-Gazers.
- The Corrupted Stone: Gain access to the Warrior's Apex Stone.
- The Warrior's Call: Stop the Anka-Ra army from laying siege to Craglorn.
- Elemental Army: Destroy the Serpent's army of atronachs.
- The Shattered and the Lost: Investigate two Altmer claiming to be aspects of the Mage.
- The Missing Guardian: Rescue the Thief from the Serpent's corruption.
- Serpents and Secrets
- The Serpent's Fang: Help Little Leaf stop the Iron Orcs from building an army.
- Holding Court: Assist Regent Cassipia at Dragonstar.
- Slithering Brood: Sabotage the Scaled Court's operations.
- A Leaf in the Wind: Assist Little Leaf in the Valley of Scars.
- Dawn of the Exalted Viper: Defeat the Exalted Viper and save Craglorn.
- The Time-Lost Warrior: Return Titus Valerius to his own time.
Lower Craglorn Side Quests
- Daily Quests
- Critical Mass: Enter a giant obelisk and help stabilize its core.
- The Fallen City of Shada: Cleanse the waters of Shada's Tear.
- The Seeker's Archive: Uncover the secret in the ancient library.
- Supreme Power: Free Elinhir from the Blackcaster Mages.
- The Trials of Rahni'Za: Find out what has happened to the swordsmen at an elite Redguard training school.
- Other Quests
- Gem of the Stars: Exchange a blackened gem for knowledge on the Celestials.
- Message Unknown: Exchange a stone carving for knowledge on the Celestials.
- Strange Lexicon: Exchange a Dwemer lexicon for knowledge on the Celestials.
Upper Craglorn Side Quests
- Daily Quests
- The Blood of Nirn: Prevent the Scaled Court from acquiring a large supply of nirncrux.
- The Gray Passage: Gain the Stars' favor by completing this pilgrimage.
- Iron and Scales: Avenge the Iron Orcs by striking back at the Scaled Court's minion.
- Souls of the Betrayed: Investigate a claim of necromancy and disturbed undead in Upper Craglorn.
- Taken Alive: Find Scattered-Leaves' missing guards in the Valley of Scars.
- The Truer Fangs: Assassinate three Satakal worshippers who converted to the Scaled Court.
- Uncaged: Seal an ancient laboratory filled with angry Celestials.
- Assaulting the Citadel: Launch an attack on the Celestial Warrior's stronghold.
- The Mage's Tower: Defeat the Celestial Mage to save her from the Serpent.
- The Oldest Ghost: Launch a direct assault on the Celestial Serpent.
|Lava flows where Ayleids walked.||In Molavar. Right of entrance, upper level.|
|In a lair of metal spiders.||In Rkundzelft.|
|Among Yokuda’s dead.||In the Ruins of Kardala. Second room on the path to the right of the entrance.|
|Where sunlight penetrates Dwarven delves.||In Rkhardahrk.|
|Where fishmongers sell no fish.||In Haddock's Market.|
|Where chiseled tunnels lead meet crystal caverns.||In Chiselshriek Mine.|
|A sea of dunes beneath the earth.||In Buried Sands.|
|Under Centurion guard.||In Mtharnaz.|
|At the head of the class.||In Balamath. Right of entrance, atop a doorway.|
|In the grotto of snake-women.||In Zalgaz's Den. Northern room.|
|Beyond the pillar of hunger.||In the Tombs of the Na-Totambu.|
|Howling at the moon.||In Hircine's Haunt. The corridor before Packleader Sigmund.|
|In the nesting grounds of scales and deceit.||In the Serpent's Nest.|
|Overlooking a valley of serpents beneath glimmering falls.||In the Loth'Na Caverns.|
|Among the treasures of the Iron Exarch.||In Exarch's Stronghold. Middle room.|
|Beneath the tower on the ridge.||In Ilthag's Undertower.|
|Amidst howling winds and restless tombs.||In the Howling Sepulchers.|
|Clutched within the jaws of the stone serpent.||In Fearfangs Cavern.||(?)|