- Greenshade, a land of flowing rivers and fertile plains, occupies the southwest portion of Valenwood. The port city of Woodhearth sits upon the western shore, while other towns include Marbruk and Greenheart.
Greenshade is a large region of western Valenwood, lush with life under its canopy with rivers coursing through the land. It contains the towns of Marbruk and Woodhearth. The Thalmor of the Aldmeri Dominion have worked towards "civilizing" the region, but have met resistance in eradicating widespread practices, such as Daedra worship.
- Dread Vullain — A small settlement in northwestern Greenshade.
- Driladan Pass — A valley located north of Marbruk in northwestern Greenshade.
- Greenheart — A small town in southern Greenshade.
- Spinner's Cottage — A house in southern Greenshade, northeast of the Labyrinth.
- Shrouded Vale — A cave in southeastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk.
Groves and Marshes
- Bramblebreach — A Bosmer settlement in eastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk.
- Falinesti Spring Site — The spring location of Falinesti, in northeastern Greenshade, northwest of Marbruk.
- Rootwater Grove — A bog in western Greenshade, east of Woodhearth.
- Shademist Moors — Swamps in southwestern Greenshade, southeast of Woodhearth.
- Verrant Morass — A grove in central Greenshade, west of Marbruk.
Caves, Ruins and Mines
- Hectahame — An Ayleid ruin in northern Greenshade, northeast of Dread Vullain.
- Labyrinth — An elven ruin in southern Greenshade.
- Moonhenge — An Ayleid ruin in northeastern Greenshade, north of the Seaside Sanctuary.
- Seaside Sanctuary — A large island ruin in northwestern Greenshade.
- Serpent's Grotto — A cave in western Greenshade, northeast of Woodhearth.
- Shadows Crawl — A ruin in Greenshade, southwest of Marbruk and north of the Labyrinth.
- Barrow Trench — A mine in northwestern Greenshade, north of Moonhenge.
- Carac Dena — An Ayleid ruin in southern Greenshade, south of the Labyrinth.
- City of Ash — A group dungeon found in Greenshade.
- Gurzag's Mine — A mine in eastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk.
- Harridan's Lair — A cave in eastern Greenshade, northwest of Marbruk.
- Naril Nagaia — An extensive Ayleid ruin in southwestern Greenshade, east of Woodhearth.
- Rulanyil's Fall — An Ayleid ruin in central Greenshade, northeast of the city of Woodhearth.
- The Underroot — A cave in western Greenshade, southeast of the Seaside Sanctuary.
- Gathongor's Mire — A swampy island off the coast of Greenshade, south of Woodhearth.
- Maormer Camp — On an island off the coast of northwestern Greenshade.
- Pelda Tarn — A small Ayleid ruin in southeastern Greenshade.
- Reconnaissance Camp — Near a small lake east of Rootwater Grove in Greenshade.
- Rootwater Spring — A bog northeast of Rootwater Grove in Greenshade.
- Thodundor's View — A hill in western Greenshade, northeast of Seaside Sanctuary.
- Drowned Coast Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point on an island southeast of Woodhearth in southwestern Greenshade.
- Green's Marrow Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point northwest of Marbruk in central Greenshade.
- Wilderking Court Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point south of Marbruk in southeastern Greenshade.
- The Atronach — A Mundus Stone found in Greenshade, Rivenspire, Shadowfen, and Cyrodiil.
- The Serpent — A Mundus Stone found in Greenshade, Rivenspire, Shadowfen, and Cyrodiil.
- The Shadow — A Mundus Stone found in Greenshade, Rivenspire, Shadowfen, and Cyrodiil.
Points of Interest
- Arananga — An Ayleid ruin in southern Greenshade, north of the Labyrinth.
- Camp Gushnukbur — A camp in eastern Greenshade, south of Marbruk.
- Echo Pond — A lake in northeastern Greenshade, north of Marbruk.
- Fisherman's Rest — A spit of land on the western shore of Greenshade, north of Woodhearth.
- Hollow Den — A small cave in the mountains west of Shadows Crawl, in southern Greenshade.
- Lanalda Pond — A small pond at the base of a crumbling tower in northern Greenshade, north of Dread Vullain.
- Rootwatch Tower — A ruin in central Greenshade, northeast of Woodhearth.
- Seaside Overlook — A cliff overlooking the Seaside Sanctuary to the south, in western Greenshade.
- Tower Rocks Vale — A valley southeast of Dread Vullain, in northern Greenshade.
- Twin Falls Rest — A pair of waterfalls northeast of Moonhenge, in northwestern Greenshade.
- Bouldertree Refuge — A medium player house in southern Greenshade.
- Cliffshade — A medium player house in eastern Greenshade.
- Falinesti Wayshrine — Located east of Dread Vullain and north of Tower Rocks Vale.
- Greenheart Wayshrine — Located east of Greenheart and northeast of Labyrinth.
- Labyrinth Wayshrine — Located north of the Spinner's Cottage and southwest of Arananga.
- Marbruk Wayshrine — Located inside of Marbruk.
- Moonhenge Wayshrine — Located north of Twins Falls Rest.
- Seaside Sanctuary Wayshrine — Located on an island east of the Seaside Sanctuary.
- Serpent's Grotto Wayshrine — Located next to Serpent's Grotto.
- Verrant Morass Wayshrine — Located northeast of Verrant Morass.
- Woodhearth Wayshrine — Located within Woodhearth.
- Abecean Sea — A pirate-ridden sea within the Eltheric Ocean.
- Imperial Underground — The ancient sewer system of Woodhearth.
- Longhaven — A village in southwestern Greenshade, southeast of Woodhearth.
- Isles of Torment — A pocket-plane of Coldharbour, mystically connected to the Moonhenge in Greenshade.
- Silatar — An island estate in the Summerset archipelago.
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a story pointer which is on an alternate path.|
||Denotes a side quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a quest which rewards a Skill Point.|
Aldmeri Dominion Story Quests
- The Staff of Magnus: Retrieve the Staff of Magnus from the Marbruk vault.
- Frighten the Fearsome: Earn the Bramblebreach Clan's trust.
- Audience with the Wilderking: Expose a Veiled Heritance plot to kill the Wilderking.
- The Spinner's Tale: Seek out the spinner in the depths of Wilderking Court.
- The Witch of Silatar: Explore Aranias' past on Silatar.
- Throne of the Wilderking: Protect the Wilderking from the Veiled Heritance.
- Woodhearth: Travel to the Drowned Coast city of Woodhearth.
- Veil of Illusion: Trick a Heritance spy into assassinating the "queen".
- Double Jeopardy: Uncover the Heritance spy's plan to conquer Valenwood.
- Before the Storm: Gain access to Seaside Sanctuary using Serpent's Grotto.
- A Storm Upon the Shore: Drive the Sea Vipers out of Seaside Sanctuary.
- Pelidil's End: Defeat a leader of the Veiled Heritance on the high seas.
- Report to Marbruk: Deliver news of events in the Drowned Coast to Queen Ayrenn.
- Naemon's Return: Rally the defenses of Marbruk at Driladan Pass.
- Retaking the Pass: Defeat the undead army and rescue the Mane.
- Shades of Green: Help Indaenir banish the Shade's corruption in Green's Marrow.
- The Blight of the Bosmer: Cleanse Verrant Morass of the Shade's blight.
- Right of Theft: Uncover the secret of the Blackroot Clan.
- Striking at the Heart: Defeat the shade of Prince Naemon.
- To Velyn Harbor: Find the Green Lady in Malabal Tor.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Aid for Bramblebreach: Assist the Bosmer at Bramblebreach at the request of the Wilderking.
- Breaking the Ward: Assist the Vinedusk Rangers across Green's Marrow.
Wilderking Court Side Quests
- The Artisan: Discover the identity of a mysterious thief.
- The Fading Tree: Investigate the mysterious cave village.
- The Flower of Youth: Help an aging Bosmer bring life back to his favorite grove.
- Forthor's Cursed Axe: Return a glowing axe to its previous owner.
- Handmade Guardian: Build your own lurcher with special elemental powers.
- Hunting the Wasp: Help a hunter complete her initiation task.
- Stone Cold: Drive the stone men out of the Driladan Clan's new home.
- A Tangled Knot: Unravel the Labyrinth and discover the story of the Wilderking.
- Troublemakers: Help two mischief-makers prank their friend.
Drowned Coast Side Quests
- The Amronal of Valenwood: Defeat a wispmother haunting the marshes.
- The Dead King: Stop the Worm Cult from resurrecting an Ayleid king.
- Deadly Ambition: Investigate the disappearance of the Mages Guild on the moors.
- The Flooded Grove: Help protect Greenshade from Daedra.
- Hunting the Troll: Track down a troll that's been terrorizing local hunters.
- In the Belly of the Sea Hawk: Recover a shipment of fine silks.
- Lost in the Mist: Search for a Bosmer's missing wife.
- Manthir's Debt: Settle a dispute over an overdue debt and the Bosmer Right of Theft.
- The Merethic Collection: Recover priceless artifacts within Rulanyil's Fall.
- Mist and Shadow: Investigate the mysterious mist in Shademist Moors.
- The Misuses of Knowledge: Deliver notes about undead to their author.
- Scaled Captors: Rescue a Bosmer scouting party from their Argonian captors.
- The Serpent Lord: Rebind a great sea serpent released by the Maormer.
Green's Marrow Side Quests
- Beasts of Falinesti: Track down a Falinesti Faithful who broke her pact with Y'ffre.
- The Falinesti Faithful: Rescue the Falinesti Faithful from the Wood Orcs.
- Hunting the Mammoth: Help a hunter track and kill a timber mammoth.
- Moonhenge's Tear: Defeat the Daedra emerging from a portal at Moonhenge.
- Mourning the Lost: Help a lovelorn Altmer reunite with his Bosmer bride-to-be.
- The Senche: Track the pale senche for the hunter Haras.
- Swift Justice: Apprehend a traitor to the Dominion.
- The Unfilled Order: Complete a contract in Barrow Trench.
City of Ash Pledge: Explore the City of Ash and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Razor's Edge: Drive back the Daedra from a burning Bosmeri city.
- Return to Ash: Enter the Deadlands to rescue a failed invasion force.
|Flee the labyrinth of words and stone.||Under a tree just west of the crossroads southeast of Spinner's Cottage.|
|In crumbled keep where shadow creeps.||Northwest of the entrance to Shadows Crawl, next to the outer wall.|
|Breath of fresh air for Marbruk's mages.||On the northern balcony of the Marbruk Mages Guild.|
|Find an eclectic outskirt by the sea.||West of the Wayshrine behind a wall in Woodhearth|
|Where moor becomes moat.||Beside bridge in the Moors|
|Stay dry where the Wooded Eye wards.||Between rocky outcrops in Rootwater Grove, due south of Serpent's Grotto.|
|No longer entrenched.||At the bottom of the cliff just east of Barrow Trench.|
|Unheeded by Wood Orc lookouts.||Atop the easternmost tower at the Falinesti Spring Site Orc camp.|
|Down in the gorge of rope bridges.||On the lakeshore northeast of and below the Falinesti Wayshrine.|
|In Gurzag's supplies.||Up planks left wall main room|
|Halls ruined further by blue-skin brutes.||Carac Dena main at the bottom|
|A pretender in Naril Nagaia.||Small room, bottom left, with two guards, in a niche|
|Under root, but hidden high.||Down the wall on a mushroom top of big room with Stranglers & Lamias|
|Batted around in the purring lair.||Bottom room, lots of Senche Tigers|
|Mined up in a barrow.||Barrow Trench at the exit door tunnel in a wagon|
|Outside the Harbinger's chamber.||Large room with lots of water|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
|Shadow Dancer's Raiment||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 9-833 Weapon Critical
|Beekeeper's Gear||Heavy Armor|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
|City of Ash||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Stamina
|City of Ash||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|City of Ash||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
|City of Ash I||Monster Helm Sets|
1 item: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|City of Ash II||Monster Helm Sets|
|Set Name||Traits Needed||Bonuses||Crafting Sites|
2 items: Adds 34-2975 Physical Resistance
| Rootwatch Tower in Greenshade
Trader's Rest in Rivenspire
Hatchling's Crown in Shadowfen
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
| Arananga in Greenshade
Veawend Ede in Rivenspire
Xal Haj-Ei Shrine in Shadowfen
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
| Lanalda Pond in Greenshade
Westwind Lighthouse in Rivenspire
Weeping Wamasu Falls in Shadowfen
Statue of the Daedric prince Hircine
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|