Online:City of Ash I
- Not all Wood Elves are happy about Valenwood joining the Aldmeri Dominion. Some fear for their beloved forests, while others fear their heritage and traditions will be diluted or replaced. A few groups have retreated to refuges deep in the jungle.
|Green's Marrow, Greenshade|
|Veteran Speed Run Target||20 mins|
Formerly known as the graht-oak city Whisper Grove, a recently opened Oblivion Gate and hordes of Daedra have turned the Bosmeri city into a dangerous burning ruin. The city's desperate inhabitants have even resorted to breaking the Green Pact, constructing barriers of fallen wood to stem the flow of invading Daedra.
See also: City of Ash II
- City of Ash Objective: The City of Ash is under attack.
- Pledge: City of Ash I: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the City of Ash I.
City of Ash Pledge: Explore the City of Ash and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
City of Ash I
- Golor the Banekin Handler, a Bosmer cultist
- Dark Ember, a flame atronach
- Rothariel Flameheart, a Bosmer cultist
- Infernal Guardian, a lurcher
- Warden of the Shrine, a dremora
- Razor Master Erthas, the Bosmer leader of the Dagonite cult
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
|City of Ash||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Stamina
|City of Ash||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 14-1206 Maximum Health
|City of Ash||Heavy Armor|
1 item: Adds 12-1096 Maximum Magicka
|City of Ash I||Monster Helm Sets|
There are several Achievements associated with this dungeon:
- In Patch 1.6.5, all Imps were replaced with Scamps.
- Before dungeon scaling was introduced in Update 5, Normal City of Ash was designed for 28–31, and Veteran City of Ash was designed for 14. Until the Veteran Rank increase in Update 7, Veteran City of Ash did not scale like the other dungeons.
- Prior to Update 12, City of Ash I was only available in Normal mode, and City of Ash II was only available in Veteran mode. These were named City of Ash and Veteran City of Ash respectively.