|Southeast of the Glenumbra pass|
- Koeglin Village Objective: Free the knight in the stocks and protect the village.
- False Accusations: Ensure Koeglin Village remains safe from those who would do it harm.
- To Alcaire Castle: Investigate rumors of unrest at Alcaire Castle.
- A Dangerous Dream: Find a Lion Guard captain who was kidnapped by Daedric cultists in Stormhaven.
- The Slavers: Help a worried mother find her missing son.
Shops and Services
- Bayside Barter — A guild kiosk run by Aniama, located on the eastern side of Koeglin Village.
- Sleepy Sailor Inn — The three-story tavern in Koeglin Village.
- Town Square — The marketplace in Koeglin Village.
Koeglin Village Wayshrine is located on the road to Vanne Farm east of the village, near the junction with the road which leads to the lighthouse and Steelheart Moorings. This wayshrine is unlocked as soon as you enter Stormhaven, and its Discovery XP is added to that of the first location you discover; most likely the Supernal Dreamers Camp.
- Koeglin Mine — A mine on the southwest shore of Stormhaven, southeast of Koeglin Village containing Ember-Eye Slavers.
- Koeglin Lighthouse — A lighthouse in western Stormhaven, south of Koeglin Village.