The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- "The dreugh have two distinct morphologies: The Water Dreugh and the Land Dreugh. Dreugh evolve into Land Dreugh at a period in their lifecycle called Karvinasim, where they grow legs and spend about a year on dry land. Dreugh are primarily found in the eastern areas of Tamriel, but can likely also be found anywhere coastal. Land Dreugh can be found as far inland as Cyrodiil.
- Dreugh, according to legend, were once more intelligent and civilized than they are presently. Mankar Camoran's Mythic Dawn Commentaries makes reference to Dreugh-Kings, but protracted conflict with the Dunmer (who harvest the dreugh for their hides and wax) has caused them to devolve further and further. The dreugh were said to worship a creature known as the Ruddy Man, which is believed to be a manifestation of Molag Bal." -Creating ESO: The Dreugh
Dreugh are large monsters. They are found near coasts on eastern Tamriel, but have been found as far inland as Cyrodiil. They use mainly melee combat, utilizing their claws, but they do emit a form of shock spell at times.
Skills and Abilities
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- A basic melee attack that hits multiple times for minor physical damage.
- Shocking Touch
- A charged melee attack that does moderate physical damage and staggers the player. This attack can be blocked to set the enemy off balance.
- Shocking Rake
- The enemy charges it pincers and swipes the area in front of it. This attack does moderate shock damage over time to all players as indicated by a red cone.
- Blueclaw Matron, the boss of The Matron's Clutch
- Brood Queen, the boss of Dreugh Waters
- Broodbirther, a miniboss of Fungal Grotto
- Kra'gh the Dreugh King, a boss of Fungal Grotto
- Zizzikkiz'Tk, a dreugh that can be found in Ilthag's Undertower
- Old Rust-Eye
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|